Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

D

Deleted member 2835

I was doing some reading, apparently if you can get an oreoz to harvest, even Charlie Brown plant will crack 20% THC with most over 30. That's impressive! what really got my attention was zero gravity though, not much information on the strain but the breeders were impressive.
Who's version of zero gravity took me about a 5 second Google search to see that they're at least 4 different strains all claiming that name.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah the zero gravity 23 was found by microbebros. Clearwater made the seeds crossing shauncrons zero gravity oreoz x gmo back to oreoz. Microbe hunted through a few hundred plants
Looking at the choices that was the one I was leaning towards too. If you had to guess, are any gonna lean towards the dank and nasty? Lemon Cherry Gelato sounds desert-y but the Ground Zero sounded like it might be a good opposing strain to get some wild flavors showing up.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Looking at the choices that was the one I was leaning towards too. If you had to guess, are any gonna lean towards the dank and nasty? Lemon Cherry Gelato sounds desert-y but the Ground Zero sounded like it might be a good opposing strain to get some wild flavors showing up.
Anything with the ZG gonna bring that musty funk , the 23 stinks the whole room up. Lcg just lingers , terps that definitely smell like a desert that lingers a while. Personally would pick the plcg oreoz cuse it's so ileet and has never been made. The oreoz put out fire and both of those are just to good.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Could I maybe get a small amount of your best pollen along with my contest pack when you ship them out? I would really appreciate it.
I want it to breed into some of my old seed stock.
You are more than welcome to run a bunch of the seed if you'd like after I get them made.
I am planning on making them as a gift for the forum members.
Surprise!!! lol

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Could I maybe get a small amount of your best pollen along with my contest pack when you ship them out? I would really appreciate it.
I want it to breed into some of my old seed stock.
You are more than welcome to run a bunch of the seed if you'd like after I get them made.
I am planning on making them as a gift for the forum members.
Surprise!!! lol
What pollen do u want?. Right now I have plcg, oreoz, Animal Cookies and Adub.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Anything with the ZG gonna bring that musty funk , the 23 stinks the whole room up. Lcg just lingers , terps that definitely smell like a desert that lingers a while. Personally would pick the plcg oreoz cuse it's so ileet and has never been made. The oreoz put out fire and both of those are just to good.
How about if you just surprise me. I skipped a drop in my perpetual thing so I can drop a pack of whatever. I know nothing about any of the "elite" cuts unless I have gotten some S1's, and grown them out, and one happened to be like the mom. But I would never know which one matched anyway so it doesn't really matter what I pick.

I like the dank and I like weed that you know you've smoked afterwards. That "cool, I'm high :cool:" effect. I find that when you get that most other stuff you are looking for as meds is probably in there too.

If there's one thing I have learned wile getting to the point that I could grow great flower, is that with great genetics you just need to keep the bitch alive until she's done. Seeds don't lie as they say. After I win you can send me the other packs - and if I won with it you can also send another pack of whatever you sent first too LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ill send the remaining 2 packs to everyone that participates and finishes the contest. They ain't gonna suck. Someone is getting the hail mary shit. Big facts
Right on, then it doesn't matter. I'll put a note on mine when I send my address to put me at the end of the list and send me whatever you need checked out because not many chose it.