Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So what are all the crosses that are being sent out? I'm assuming everyone gets the same group of seeds? Do we have a limit or pop them all and pick the best one?
I'm sure @Heisen will check in and clarify, but from what I understand, they are all Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato crosses. From what I recall, he said he will be sending us 3 or 4 packs, and he wants us to pop 6 seeds of our choice from what he sends us.

These are the crosses he mentioned that were crossed with PLCG:

• Oreoz x PLCG
  • Ice Cream Cake x PLCG
  • Project X plant x PLCG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm sure @Heisen will check in and clarify, but from what I understand, they are all Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato crosses. From what I recall, he said he will be sending us 3 or 4 packs, and he wants us to pop 6 seeds of our choice from what he sends us.

These are the crosses he mentioned that were crossed with PLCG:

• Oreoz x PLCG
  • Ice Cream Cake x PLCG
  • Project X plant x PLCG
This is correct.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m just waiting on H to give me the go ahead to let everybody know to get their shipping address info to him. I’m not sure yet if he wants us to send them to him via PM here or to an email address.
Last time we signed up on the GP website and our address was associated with the customer account. Maybe we do the same with Seedly's once it's up?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think the thinking at the time was whether you were prohib or not, if you were having seeds shipped somewhere you were putting an address in the shipping part. It was easier to keep shit organized on their end too I'm sure.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think the thinking at the time was whether you were prohib or not, if you were having seeds shipped somewhere you were putting an address in the shipping part. It was easier to keep shit organized on their end too I'm sure.
We did everything on my site heisenbeans, we may be able to do something on seedlys similar I don't know. My site is all fucked up right now.
Ill prob just everyone message me there shipping addresses here that way I can keep up with repeats and people trying get more.

Plants get chopped tomorrow. Seeds are done.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We did everything on my site heisenbeans, we may be able to do something on seedlys similar I don't know. My site is all fucked up right now.
Ill prob just everyone message me there shipping addresses here that way I can keep up with repeats and people trying get more.

Plants get chopped tomorrow. Seeds are done.
So 2-3 weeks to dry, then packaging? Then USPS... getting close.

Have you got a tentative drop date for the contest yet?