Perm's Journal

Baron

Really Active Member
Just reading through journal, IMPRESSIVE my man and that Maui Waui is freaking awesome. I have a couple questions if you don’t mind, the leds above your clones. What wave length are you using, also , when you are growing a plant like your M W, how do you decide when you are going to grow a main cola like that one or when you will use training techniques ? Again awesome journal ! 🤘

Big Perm

Budtender
Just reading through journal, IMPRESSIVE my man and that Maui Waui is freaking awesome. I have a couple questions if you don’t mind, the leds above your clones. What wave length are you using, also , when you are growing a plant like your M W, how do you decide when you are going to grow a main cola like that one or when you will use training techniques ? Again awesome journal ! 🤘
Thanks. Those are 5000k bulbs.
There really is no method to my madness. I just do random different stuff all the time. Mainly to see what will happen. I've learned a lot in doing so, and try to take the goods and the bads and learn from it. I try to apply it to my next grow, or if I get in a jam I have a few options of what I can do based on experience. I totally encourage everyone to try different things, but don't go out of your comfort zone, or it isn't fun.
On that Maui, I wanted to have a look at the plant by itself. It was supposed to be a pure sativa. Now that I know the plant better, I know what to expect. I'm going to top the shit out of it next time I run it. That plant has some potential to unlock there, haha.
Other plants that I have ran that I know what they will do, I top. I pretty much top all the time, the only time I don't is if I want to have a look at the plant in its natural(ish) state. The only other time I can think that I wouldn't is if I were to run a SOG.
Thanks for the compliments!

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
The day after transplant on the BW
View attachment 40461

Starting to show some sexual maturity on a couple stems. This is also day 2 of bloom.
View attachment 40464View attachment 40463
I'll be taking clones soon.
View attachment 40462

The day after transplant on the purple tent.
View attachment 40460

The strawberries are swelling up like popcorn.
View attachment 40457View attachment 40458
These next two plants are getting what I call shooters. They will go out and make another strawberry plant when they touch the ground.
View attachment 40455View attachment 40459
I hang my box fan just like that too, with ratchet straps

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If you were to make a bubbler in a 12 gallon tote....

would you make it 1 port and veg it out to fill the tent.

Or would you get 6 x small net pots and run clones in that bubbler to max it out?

I think #2 is faster...by weeks. I might have to try it. I have 5 spare totes of that size.

Big Perm

Budtender
If you were to make a bubbler in a 12 gallon tote....

would you make it 1 port and veg it out to fill the tent.

Or would you get 6 x small net pots and run clones in that bubbler to max it out?

I think #2 is faster...by weeks. I might have to try it. I have 5 spare totes of that size.
#2 is faster by at least a month.
Tag me in it, I want to watch it.
Edit: 12 gallon tote is going to be drinking a lot of water late flower, in either case.
You have to think of it like this:
6 clones ready to go straight to flower vs. one plant that you have to veg out to the size of 6 clones ready to flower. You are just cutting that veg time out.
Plants still stretch through early/mid flower, so you are taking advantage of that while flowering at the same time.

Last edited:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Cucumber is pretty much ready for the kratky tub
View attachment 45455View attachment 45454View attachment 45453

Been eating some pretty good lettuce lately
View attachment 45457View attachment 45456

I have had some seeds for quite a while, and it would ordinarily take me probably a year or two to go through them all. I got a wild hare and popped some. 11 strains.
View attachment 45452

Day 50 on the Maui Waui
Really starting to pack it on now. I had no clue this strain would do this or I would have grown the fuck out of it.....next time.
View attachment 45451View attachment 45450View attachment 45449View attachment 45448
Been forever since I had the Maui. Friend used to call it the baby doo. Had a very pungent smell.