Perm's Journal

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I got Henry who gardens w me everynight. He's a cattle dog. Can't figure out pics yet though lol
Well once you do I would love to see him. I have an old ACD/Heeler (IDK the difference if there is one) mixed with something cuz he's "smedium" sized. Best dog I've ever had by a long shot. He understands phrases and full sentences, over 100 word vocabulary, very emotional and loving dog.

Btw Pun I'm no stranger to Rotts either. Mine was a mix but he looked 75% Rott. Lived to be 17, no fancy dog food, Old Roy and Pedigree lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
They look u right in the eyes when u talk it's amazing . I can't even joke about him smelling he gets really embarrassed he is ridiculously smart
I know exactly what you're talking about. The embarrassed look 😂😂😂 or the "asking" look 😄 "Can I come along?" "Is this OK?"
You can't have a conversation around him because he'll pick up on everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Especially if it involves going somewhere like to the store. Shit, I don't even have to say key words that are a part of his vocabulary. For example, I typically go take a whizz before I go somewhere so every time I do that, he trots up behind me with the asking look and wagging tail. He only does it when I'm actually going somewhere, wtf? 🤯

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I know exactly what you're talking about. The embarrassed look 😂😂😂 or the "asking" look 😄 "Can I come along?" "Is this OK?"
You can't have a conversation around him because he'll pick up on everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Especially if it involves going somewhere like to the store. Shit, I don't even have to say key words that are a part of his vocabulary. For example, I typically go take a whizz before I go somewhere so every time I do that, he trots up behind me with the asking look and wagging tail. He only does it when I'm actually going somewhere, wtf? 🤯
So weird, they read us well. And yeah the ears go down when embarrassed

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
My 2 rotts eat one solo cup of food a day each. And a dollop of cottage cheese. That’s it. Surprisingly they both put on weight.

....She was my steady date till she put on weight...
Ate they fixed? I've noticed dogs put on weight after being fixed, especially certain breeds. I've seen it really affect labs, the chocolate pheno more than others.