Perm's Journal

Big Perm

Budtender
Haven't posted a pic in a while, don't want to scare off anyone before the competition...
Day 36 from clone 10/14 because I'm almost out of smoke.
IMG_20200324_151207.jpg

OOP is looking good and getting OOP pollen on Frighday.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200323172125060_COVER.jpg
I've been working on my indoor garden, it keeps getting bigger. Now it's about 12x12. Not for ganja though. When I get it all done I'll put up some pics.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Haven't posted a pic in a while, don't want to scare off anyone before the competition...
View attachment 54061

OOP is looking good and getting OOP pollen on Frighday.
View attachment 54062
I've been working on my indoor garden, it keeps getting bigger. Now it's about 12x12. Not for ganja though. When I get it all done I'll put up some pics.
Yeah so I'm officially scared . Thx alot perm 😂

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Thanks man. I messed it up though. Caught it in the knick of time. Those burnt tips. The only reason I caught it is because I fried the tent beside it to ashes. It was about 3 weeks ahead. Did a big flush and backed off the nuteage. Next time man, I'm ready....
View attachment 54074
Too much mb? How did you end up feeding too much? Can’t read your scales?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
hey man....do you think you can only achieve a max ppm regardless of the composition? And then you get burn?

Because your water starts at a high PPM. I have stupid water here that is 400 to 700PPM. Extreme hard water with calcium lime and all sorts of crap...i use an RO machine that gets it to 10 PPM...get that to 150 with Calmag and then go from there.

I run about 800 TDS as the softest and usually 1200 or so in bloom until the final weeks. 1100 to 1150 and the tips will slightly burn.

But...is it because of the water difference i can go so high?....or is it the bong that made me this high?

With skunky va i held it at 1600 TDS for 3 weeks..:D and those had soup can buds..and lots of em.

I love a big bud...for no reason except its beauty...and they are a lot easier to trim!

Big Perm

Budtender
Day 38 on the SBH. I built a SIL rig, mainly for fun but we'll see what she can do. Had it in here for a little while now, it's killing it so far.

Attachments

Big Perm

Budtender
Looks futuristic nice build 🤙
Thanks kev, here is my HLG build.
rig.jpg
That's pretty nice. Is it a mix of 2800k and 5000k LEDs with the diffuser removed? What are the sockets? I used plastic bulb sockets and metal housings and it cost too much. That looks more reasonable.
Thanks, it's 2700k, but close! Regular US bulb socket. E27 or something like that.
I bought a bunch of vanity lighting second hand at a store, unscrew the covers and they look like this. One of them was 12 bulbs wide! I cut it in half for 6. Others are 4 and 6 bulb ones. 10 bulb ones are popular it seems. No one wants them...The most I paid was $5 for that 12 bulb, the rest were like $3
The guy was like...uh, redoing a bathroom? I said no my shop needs new lights and these are cheap. He said it was a good idea.
Same place sells LED bulbs in 4-packs for $4. Brand new. 9w 5000k and 2700k Max-Light is the brand
Back in the day people ran 60w or 100w bulbs in these. Damn, that 12 bulb light would have sucked 720w-1200w, wow. Anyway, now with the LED's you aren't overloading anything anymore, haha.

Big Perm

Budtender
I just smoked some Seedsman Alaskan Purple. Holy shit. The plant looked like shit, but smelled just like beer. The taste is similar to heineken. I hate beer, but the high on this thing is way up there in a cerebral way. No couch lock, head buzz, and everything is funny. @H.A.F. I tossed the clone to it, either that or it died, so what I have is it. So since it's gone. My buddies asked me what it's called and I named it after you.

Big Perm

Budtender
@H.A.F. I tossed the clone to it, either that or it died, so what I have is it. So since it's gone. My buddies asked me what it's called and I named it after you.
I wasn't being sarcastic, I really did. They don't read forums or anything. I texted a buddy and said 'I'm high as fuck'. He asked what it was and it's gone, so I said it's called haf.

Smoke update on that AP:
After a short cure it is taking on a citrus flavor. Lemon or lime. The flavor is still progressing. I guess that explains the Heineken smell in bloom.