Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Well, would you look at that, they missed planting a pine tree in this row.79E96656-3E1F-4215-84FD-7B861FA2A334.jpeg
I set two Purple Punch clones out. They said that big, bright ball in the sky is doing a pretty good job mimicking the LEDs they were under.
699F023D-9D7C-4177-8444-95394C08E6A8.jpegA4AB988B-87DF-4F0D-9CA1-0D906459EE14.jpeg
They were in coco in one gallon pots. I dug a hole and put FFOF under, over, and around them, then covered with native soil (sand). It’s been a week and they seem happy. I might do a few more, we’ll see.

Streetpro09

Tester
Well, would you look at that, they missed planting a pine tree in this row.View attachment 112471
I set two Purple Punch clones out. They said that big, bright ball in the sky is doing a pretty good job mimicking the LEDs they were under.
View attachment 112472View attachment 112473
They were in coco in one gallon pots. I dug a hole and put FFOF under, over, and around them, then covered with native soil (sand). It’s been a week and they seem happy. I might do a few more, we’ll see.
That's sweet! You're not worried about them trying to flower and reveg and flower again? Where I'm at, is way too cold for that right now but also we only have about 13 hours of daylight.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
That's sweet! You're not worried about them trying to flower and reveg and flower again? Where I'm at, is way too cold for that right now but also we only have about 13 hours of daylight.
Yeah, I am kinda concerned about that. We’re at about 12 1/2 hrs here, and we don’t get to 14 till the middle of June.

I was having some issues cloning, and in the process of figuring it out I ended up with more plants than I need. Then, as if that wasn’t enough, I decided to try this Utube Stoner’s cloning method.

Then this happened.
AB2325EC-2282-4C23-95DB-85CE0F3C5D19.jpeg
And then this.
84012772-519D-47B3-95E3-69E7D09B1CD8.jpeg
So, yeah, 36 freshly rooted clones (12 Sticky Icky and 24 Purple Punch) that I have no idea what I’m going to do with. My flower tent is packed full with 7 plants.

I’ll try to keep y’all posted on what becomes of those two plants.

D

Deleted member 60

Saw these and thought of Captain @High kev and his boat/island grow......and a few of the rest of yaz as well. There was a timed release by...what were they called...'Aptus"(?)....you know...that really crazily priced shit that was the rage there for a bit with the guys with the wad of Bens in their hand and a steady flow out the door...but I've not seen it recently. These might serve some folks well....

Progressing well here... First up-pot yesterday (4 girls). The VAM/Biorush combo made some PHAT fuzzy roots, for sure. The remaining 8 (second pop) will get the bigger shoes in the next few. Was just gonna go with 6......but got some interesting mail from my buddy in Cali with some 56 day strains in the package so I did the usual and fucked off the counts and popped another round. Heehee. Couldn't stop myself....

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Saw these and thought of Captain @High kev and his boat/island grow......and a few of the rest of yaz as well. There was a timed release by...what were they called...'Aptus"(?)....you know...that really crazily priced shit that was the rage there for a bit with the guys with the wad of Bens in their hand and a steady flow out the door...but I've not seen it recently. These might serve some folks well....

Progressing well here... First up-pot yesterday (4 girls). The VAM/Biorush combo made some PHAT fuzzy roots, for sure. The remaining 8 (second pop) will get the bigger shoes in the next few. Was just gonna go with 6......but got some interesting mail from my buddy in Cali with some 56 day strains in the package so I did the usual and fucked off the counts and popped another round. Heehee. Couldn't stop myself....
Awsome we were just talking about what we might do different to feed them this year. Thank u sticky

Badddoin

Really Active Member
I’ll try to keep y’all posted on what becomes of those two plants.
You were absolutely correct, sir. They are definitely flowering. One of the got knocked over in a thunderstorm. I left her that way.
F8D7B52F-8177-4C48-BB8A-3BFEAA42BBEE.jpeg1A4396DD-D7A4-471D-AAB2-5B2D12045F57.jpeg
I put 4 more out there last week. I assume they’re in for a similar fate. That’s probably all I’ll do outside, and they’re going to be pretty much on their own.

I have 12 Sticky Icky clones in my veg room that I took 3 weeks into flower. They some fugly plants.

Streetpro09

Tester
You were absolutely correct, sir. They are definitely flowering. One of the got knocked over in a thunderstorm. I left her that way.
View attachment 113305View attachment 113306
I put 4 more out there last week. I assume they’re in for a similar fate. That’s probably all I’ll do outside, and they’re going to be pretty much on their own.

I have 12 Sticky Icky clones in my veg room that I took 3 weeks into flower. They some fugly plants.
Well shit. Hopefully they don't do the whole reveg thing on ya. You could have finished buds by the end of June if they don't.

Opie1

Master Grower
View attachment 113305View attachment 113306

Actually you’d probably be better off putting those clones that were taken during flower outside instead of those others. They’ll finally revert back to veg, where as the first ones will not amount to much probably, this is just in my experience. Hope you have a good harvest regardless.

D

Deleted member 60

No chances of putting anything out here too early....LOL. Night before last was our first night above freezing. Last night follwed suit...but only by a few degrees. I'm 6 weeks out.....

My girls are doing fantastic. Fuckin' standard T-5 shit.....no LED crap this season...LOL. Gonna set up the halide real soon. I've never started this early so we will see where things go. I was super disappointed last season when I went to uppot from the 7's into the 30's and saw that the roots were lacking over what I'd like to see. Hopin' this season wiill go a bit differently. So far..so good. That VAM is kill shit. Fat fuzzies all over the place.

D

Deleted member 60

All LED "crap" 😄
Not crap...just not HID/Halide.:cool: My boards are shoved up in the rafters in the garage...ummm.....resting. Just didn't see the same growth rate last year using 'em for veg as I seem to see with the 6500K halide. Things are rockin' this year though....and we aren't even fryin em under the MH yet.

That's alot of fuckin' plants, @TerpyTyrone.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Not crap...just not HID/Halide.:cool: My boards are shoved up in the rafters in the garage...ummm.....resting. Just didn't see the same growth rate last year using 'em for veg as I seem to see with the 6500K halide. Things are rockin' this year though....and we aren't even fryin em under the MH yet.

That's alot of fuckin' plants, @TerpyTyrone.
I run 2 4x4s perpetual. Around 24~ in flower at differing stages. Ive gotta keep it full, or its not worth having...
And around 25 in cups are regs. So some will die....

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Its getting crazy in here! Had to do a little rearranging... Sending a few into flower tomorrow. My lt x AC is the most vigorous plant in my stable. A real producer for me. I love the lemon fuel!
It's a jungle in there too! What a terrible problem to have. I went 4/4 on my unrooted cuts in the mail 😊 they should be taking off here real soon. I think I'm growing out of my tents... More first world problems. I wanna do a flood and drain again. I am only missing the fountain pump and and ass load more nutrients. Gh 3part for me in flower. These are in soil in veg, only water and wc. Then half Coco half soil for the 3 gallons0502221932.jpg0502221932a_HDR.jpg0502221932_HDR.jpg