Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Someone gave me one of those I never grew anything in it before a friend just had to have it always wanted to try a couple plants should work great for smaller strains

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I guess thinking in tents is a big difference. If I have a plant that gets 3-4 times bigger after flip that's ginormous and hard to handle. But is there really that much difference between a 12' plant and a 16' plant? :ROFLMAO:
i think it would be a problem, with a 10 ft. tent.

D

Deleted member 60

Wet a few beans yesterday. A month earlier than usual. Still have tons of weed/hash makings from last season but here we go anyway....

Gonna start a few for my neighbor as well....but I'm gonna wait a bit on his until this first round pops 'cus he isn't looking for huge plantings.....even though he's likely gonna get some....LOL.

Now I gotta get off my ass and cobble a room together in the garage for this veg session. Goin' back to the trusty Halides. Just didn't get the early veg boost out of the LED's I like to see last season. It's also still pretty cold down there.....so the heat will be welcomed. Not gonna set the tent back up. Just too restrictive and humid and these plants will (likely) outgrow such a space before I put them out. That's the plan anyway.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Wet a few beans yesterday. A month earlier than usual. Still have tons of weed/hash makings from last season but here we go anyway....

Gonna start a few for my neighbor as well....but I'm gonna wait a bit on his until this first round pops 'cus he isn't looking for huge plantings.....even though he's likely gonna get some....LOL.

Now I gotta get off my ass and cobble a room together in the garage for this veg session. Goin' back to the trusty Halides. Just didn't get the early veg boost out of the LED's I like to see last season. It's also still pretty cold down there.....so the heat will be welcomed. Not gonna set the tent back up. Just too restrictive and humid and these plants will (likely) outgrow such a space before I put them out. That's the plan anyway.
Trusty old metal halide love it

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Well I learn something new about growing everyday! I still add kelp during flower I had no idea it can cause issues iI do quit alfalfa during veg tried using it but consistently ended up with foxtailing on GP OBS severe foxtailing I ended up making hash out of two whole plants buds were huge but had no weight or body.. I do believe one can make veg and flower worm castings by what you feed them at least that's my thinking too H.AF.
still learnin' and keepin' notes.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
No offense intended but if it's so great why wouldn't you want to keep breeding it and offering it to the community for awhile and see how it sells?

Kinda sounds like an accident and maybe they don't have the parents around anymore?
Capture+_2022-03-26-20-36-24.png
Here's the pack. The maine event. I got part of it in my freebie packs.
Also the project 25 is an early finisher for outdoor. Maybe f2s in the future if I get the nerve to ppssibly seed my entire harvest. I may run cuts outside and finish some inside to see if its worth itCapture+_2022-03-26-20-38-01.png