Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
What’s the cheapest route to go for buying cocoa coir or peat moss in bulk. Looking to amend an acre?
Does it have to a fine medium? If there are logging or tree services in your area they might be a good resource

I just finished bucking the last of my firewood and have to clean up the site for another truckload. I'm going to ask the truck driver what do they do with all the woodchip/bark/mulch they accumulate around the worksites and see if I can score a good deal on a few dump truck loads. I am going to ask about the wood slabs my neighbor has a mountain of to fill a marshy area of a trail we have.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Does it have to a fine medium? If there are logging or tree services in your area they might be a good resource

I just finished bucking the last of my firewood and have to clean up the site for another truckload. I'm going to ask the truck driver what do they do with all the woodchip/bark/mulch they accumulate around the worksites and see if I can score a good deal on a few dump truck loads. I am going to ask about the wood slabs my neighbor has a mountain of to fill a marshy area of a trail we have.
I just had an area cleared for a future garden. I bought a wood-chipper just to use to move my old-growth deadfall to the mulch layer. If at all possible I would go with hardwood chips for the long term. Might be tough to get a great start in that. Check the phone book (if they still have those). There are places that will deliver truckloads of mulch to contractors and landscapers. They will have a lot of options including organic topsoil and variations of that.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Going into the fray for the double deuce
20220504_071943.jpg
•Swgenetx- 3 lil birds CBD (ac/dc x Charlotte's web x Harlequin)
•GSC
•A couple Semi-auto crosses I chucked my second season.

Plus last years line up that survived over the winter.
•County Line Genetics- Banana Hash Plant and Homecoming Queen
•Royal Queen Seeds- Sweet Zkittles
•G13- Royal Kush
•The Single Seed Centre- "GDP and Cherry Pie"
•SWgenetX- Martian Mean Green x Skywalker
•My chuck from 2020- (SwgenetX- Sour Diesel x Dragon Flame Genetics- Bangin Ticket)
20220504_071959.jpg
I took the clones out too soon and the got a bit crispy. They'll recover.

I'm excited for this season. Hopefully I can actually enjoy the crop this year. The 3 lil birds will be the pollen donor for the bundle this year.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Definitely a landscape supply yard, are you planning to plow it into the field? Have a 3 acre grading job coming up this summer, planning on running a small dozer for the rough grade and a big ass harley rake for final grade. A bit different though
Yes we plan on plowing it to the field and now our co-op decided on doing all different style grows Within our acre from hugelkultur, hydro to raised beds and bag grows. We linked up with the local college and they will be following the grow with us for educational purposes. We just getting started. Legalization for upstate ny is gonna be off the charts crazy. I can’t wait. Good times. 😚👌💨

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@High kev - check with the electric company or the county road crews. Lots of them have their own limbing crews with wood-chippers and catch-trucks for down power lines or a tree across the road. Some will gladly take the opportunity to dump without having to go to the landfill and such.

Some extra clones that I tossed in some FFOF and put outside. They've had to endure some low temperatures (low of about 33F) and a ton of wind. They seem to be doing alright for themselves. After almost 1.5 months in the soil they look like they may start to need to be amended or fed, I tossed some nutrient runoff from my other plants the other day.

I've never used soil, but a friend wanted a plant and figured I'd try to put them in something easy for him to care for.

PXL_20220507_160459153.jpgPXL_20220507_164109739.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes we plan on plowing it to the field and now our co-op decided on doing all different style grows Within our acre from hugelkultur, hydro to raised beds and bag grows. We linked up with the local college and they will be following the grow with us for educational purposes. We just getting started. Legalization for upstate ny is gonna be off the charts crazy. I can’t wait. Good times. 😚👌💨
Just be a little careful of fresh chipped trees limbs etc. they will steal some of your nitrogen as they break down in your soil I hit my pile with EM1 gets a good start on breaking them down

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 114652View attachment 114653View attachment 114655View attachment 114656so this is my grow room at the moment over 50 different varieties most from u guys here that I have meet on here
We all appreciate the love we get from this place. Taking clones of this gal for an outdoor run
Gmo x 🌈 belts
In the back cheetah piss cross0511222028c.jpg0511222028a.jpg0511222028.jpg
Or should I run the monster 12 week finisber by @J.James banana hp0511222031b.jpg
Wedding cake x adub will surely be in the rotation0511222031a.jpg0511222030.jpg
And of course my perpetual test rum0511220629.jpg
Veg dungeon filled up. So I put 4 outside. 38 f nights. They did very well0502221932_HDR.jpg
Thank u paradise and @Heisenbeans for giving me an outlet. I have drawn and met many people from this place. Summer '22 is sure to be a 🚀