outdoor 2021

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
never knew such a critter[bushy tailed wood rat] this what we always called a squrill reds and greays was around ground hogs are easy , air rifle/crossbow bolt stops em quick
We have grey squirrel also but the bushy tailed wood rat is another critter, more like a mouse on steroids, grow as big as a squirrel though, they are ground dwellers not in trees, love to live in old buildings etc. if you ever smelled a rat you never forget the odor, the piss on everything including their own stored food so nothing else wants to eat it image.jpeg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
To All,
What's your flavor when transplanting that hardened off little thang in its final pot/plot?
-Unmolested starts
-Topped/manifolded plants

Watching you guys grow and picking up the gems you drop is starting to add weight to my treasure box.

This years friction is sparking next years plans. Here's what I have so far:
1. Germination early April.
2. Harden starting mid May.
(By this point I may be able to sex them)
3. Late May/beginning of June transplant into 5 gal pots/in ground
4. (Assuming the has plant has a dozen or so nodes) Top, leaving 6-8 branches beginning of July.

The topped section should yield multiple cuttings for a greater success rate cloning.
That way I don't have to worry about revegging a big leftover (bringing in pests) and just manage a small plant until the smoke reports and the keepers to play with over winter.
5. Regular maintenance and let ride until harvest.

I know drying and curing is going to open up a new rabbit hole. Pardon the novel but I know you guys reading this on the can got the time.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What's your flavor when transplanting that hardened off little thang in its final pot/plot?
-Unmolested starts
-Topped/manifolded plants
What's your goal?
Small pots are easier to manage, from plants to watering, which means limiting the amount of plant it needs to feed. So limiting the amount of cola helps on the smaller scale. Height restrictions lead to heavier LST on some.

When you talk unmolested starts it depends on seed or clone. Clones it doesn't matter so much. Seeds need topped IMHO. Unless you want to grow a Christmas tree of unknown girth and height, or are familiar with the strain, it sets you up for most forms of LST just using the side branches. Breaks the apical dominance that gives you a fat center cola and not much else. Not a problem on clones.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I had 8 plants outside (3 Bruce Banner autos, 4 clones from the competition plants, and one of the original comp plants I kept for outside). We had a quick but violent rain and wind storm come through the other day and it wiped all of them out. I expected the larger plant that I started for the competition to survive the storm, because it was a couple of feet tall and had a nice main stem, but it snapped in half. I’m just glad it happened early instead of just before harvest. I’m sticking to indoor this year.

Been a quick minute since I've posted but 16 clones ranging from comp clones, bridezilla, early misty dosido Mac gorilla glue (no pics yet) chocolate diesel and maybe one or too more I'm forgetting white dust is diatmacious earth for pest problems on the plants that are buried in the ground

Attachments

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Maybe the heat making everything crispy except for the tender, succulent leaves of a loved plant.

.......Or another plague.

I was looking forward to that NL. I had a Nirvana NL auto my first grow and it was outstanding pain relief.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Gettin' at it here. Had a small glitch with these early on. Not sure if I got a shit bag of soil or what.....but they took their fuckin time and were on the slow train for the first 6 weeks. Kept thinking they'd kick in.....but it was simply a slow go in the tent. KInda had me shakin' my head. for sure.

However...once I put them out they righted and started to get with it. I let em go until a few days ago/til i was sure they had enough roots to transplant. Definitely a few weeks later than my normal go of it.,...but I packed in an extra 10 or so to make up the difference. :D Plant counts? LOFL. When they limit how many guns the clowns🤡🤡🤡🤡 can own...>>maybe<<....but until then.....fuck that shit. Homey don't play that game.

Many thanks to @Bodyne for the seed donation. 2 AC and 4 of the 4516 goin strong. Gave one of the 4516 to a neighbor...along with 5 other selections 'cus 24 was gonna be stretchin' things on space here. Better to do a few less than to shade everyone from crowding.

Multiple Eso's offerings goin this year as well. TT...DinoBerry multiples. Again...farmed a few off to the neighbor. It's good to share the kind. Clearwater....Mr. M genetics....and a few Tony Green's also in the mix

Due to the slightly later start and given the fact that we killed ourselves last season carrying in the 30's when that big dump of snow hit WAAYYYYYY early in the first week of September....I decided to do more plants in smaller containers. Should shit go awry again it will be far easier carrying 13's and 20's.....and there are still 6 in 30's...so whatever. LOL. Fuckin' weather.... always somethin' to worry about here....LOL.

Good luck, all!

DSC_3441.JPG