outdoor 2021

Farmr.n.

First 2 are Friesland M33 rest are Freezeland X Blueberry . I multi topped the Friesland, it looked like it was going to grow a 10 ft single cola I prefer to keep things Low and round and keep things somewhat secluded. Left the blueberry as a single cola it bushed out nice on its own and staying short and squat . hoping for a better year , last year was the worst Powder Mold I’ve ever seen .9AFFE99D-F119-48D3-9D16-1E3EDF6A6454.jpeg64D59BE3-CDD9-43FA-9F13-C3A049F4CE3B.jpeg1CCE9420-9759-4CF4-B571-04532AFEF163.jpeg8205967C-185A-4937-92CF-2243680011A2.jpeg999EF723-7881-40AC-B533-6091838B4F0A.jpeg2F3615A7-F31B-4D7C-8300-AED28B35A9B0.jpeg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I spotted the culprits knocking around my clones and heading to the picnic area.

Anyone use chili powder or peppermint soap as a deterrent for trash pandas, was it effective or did it just add flavor?

It's all I have on hand until I trek into town. Any "organic" suggestions would be greatly appreciatedHQ2 menu.jpg.

The NL (black pot) has bin hit 3 times now, the HQ had the root ball almost torn out.
HQ2 menu.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how well this would work vs trash pandas, but it works pretty well at keeping rabbits at bay so it might be worth a shot. Buy some bars of Irish Spring(Original) Bath Bars and cut them into chunks and then stuff them into a some nylons and tie them to a stake and sitck em around the perimeter of your grow. Hope you get it figured out so they stop going Godzilla mode or your girls.

Streetpro09

Tester
I spotted the culprits knocking around my clones and heading to the picnic area.

Anyone use chili powder or peppermint soap as a deterrent for trash pandas, was it effective or did it just add flavor?

It's all I have on hand until I trek into town. Any "organic" suggestions would be greatly appreciatedView attachment 95824.

The NL (black pot) has bin hit 3 times now, the HQ had the root ball almost torn out.
View attachment 95824

Do you piss around them when you're checking in? Do you cut your own hair? Maybe spread that around them. Not sure if either works. Maybe some dirty bo stinking clothes would work for a few days if it didn't rain? IDK im just spitballing here.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
@Streetpro09
I do hose around the pots whenever possible.

I sprinkled all around the pots and general vicinity with hair I saved from last season and chili powder.

When I sprinkling away I noticed the hay hid the total damage. Seven other pots had big gouges in the mix (roots torn and exposed).

The plants are still holding up and not showing any negative signs. Time will tell.

Now I wait
054f4a5015ec0099c27b7e28fbdcb004.gif

printer

Super Active Member
I just tossed my plants in the garbage. Just covered in aphids. I noticed this one living off some old leaves on a tarp. Had some aphids on it also, brushed and washed them off but am taking no chances and have it in the sunroom for now. Potted it because, well, it is a survivor, curious what it will turn out to be. better not be another stinkin' male though.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My dosidos , mac1, and Gucci moms are on the other side of fence. A couple adub s1s too. A brother on here hooked me up with the s1s and they are fucking banging outside!!
Inside is a different story. I'm reworking some shit. Stay tuned.
Man its been wet here!!
I'm running mostly GPS fem beans and cuts mac1, Gucci (wc x pp) , dosidos, wed cake, bridezilla (wc x gg4)
Fem beans
lvtk x animal cookies,
gg4 x AC, l
emon tree x AC,
gmo x LT,
LT s1,
Lvtk x pp,
Adub s1,
AC x adub
Put in the ground first week of June.0713210609.jpg0713210610.jpg0713210610b.jpg0713210610a.jpg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

It's all I have on hand until I trek into town. Any "organic" suggestions would be greatly appreciatedView attachment 95824.

View attachment 95824
Raccoons and deer have been hitting one of the spots. Time to get creative with some traps
1626259020892.gif

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm actually relieved that my outdoor plants got destroyed early on this year because it has been so wet here that I'd be stressed out fighting the mold. We are half way through July and it has rained every day of July this year so far. If it's this wet now I can only imagine how gross it is going to be in September.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I'm actually relieved that my outdoor plants got destroyed early on this year because it has been so wet here that I'd be stressed out fighting the mold. We are half way through July and it has rained every day of July this year so far. If it's this wet now I can only imagine how gross it is going to be in September.
Rain has been crazy. Don’t give up. Your garden is top notch. I’m sure your can find a resolution to the mold issues. I want to see some more monsters out of u next year cmon

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Rain has been crazy. Don’t give up. Your garden is top notch. I’m sure your can find a resolution to the mold issues. I want to see some more monsters out of u next year cmon
My veggie garden has been loving the rain because the beds drain well. I'm actually shocked that my squash and cucumber leaves aren't covered in PM right now. The issue I have with my outdoor cannabis plants is the spot I have to grow them in is a lot wetter and more humid because it is right next to the wetlands. It's really the only spot I can grow them that isn't in direct view from the road.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm in the same boat with location like you. I see PM all over the surrounding weeds and pulled a handful of affected leaves on my Chemdawg and Cherry Pie. Everything else looks good but I'm not going to take any chances. I found another spot that gets a lot more air flow but less sun and is also further away. I plan on moving the plants in to jump start transition. 3 trips there and 3 back in a gorilla cart for 3 weeks is going to suck. I wish I knew the gender of the regs.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Dubstep and Macs in the middle dont like the pond i dug while planting. Fuck me. Looks like a 911 run to get some soil to soak up all the water. Or seasoned lumber. I just need to evacuate the water. Its deep. That a 7.5 in block mire than half submerged. Good thing I got 20 more out 😉0714211608a.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Man. Whoever has a wife that is encouraging and accepting of your grow(s), you should rejoice!
I get little time , imo, with my plants. Only a grower knows what it takes. Making cuts, running veg, running flower, exfoliating, making h2o, trimming, runs, purchases, etc. Wtf.
I would be alot further ahead if I didnt jave a wife, kid, job. Give your wife a hug and tell her you love her. Because without her support, it'd be different.

At the behest of my wife. I went to the spot. Again. I had to. I couldnt let my plants dir without a fight.
So my thought was to take dry seasoned 10 years wood , and bury it to absorb moisture tonight. Then I shoveled huge sod chunks on top as cover and weight to keep em sunk.
I need to raise it even more in the coming days. Hopefully the middle row makes it. Those were the eldest and largest of the bunch..... I need this rain to stop!!