outdoor 2021

printer

Super Active Member
Well, mine are not looking too good anymore. Pretty sure they got a dose of wild pollen. Happened to me last year and the only thing worthwhile was a bunch of seeds. I thought I might try starting them earlier to beat the wild pollen, think I missed the boat. I did try pollinating a branch on two of them with a mainly CBD strain (Cherry Wine), not sure if I beat the wild stuff to it.

I had two different strains last year, did seeds from both. The closeup is from one plant, the other is looking more scraggly, it was a 1:1 THC to CBD plant last year. I tried growing outside this year to see if my plants getting wild pollen was a fluke, it seems not. I do have two plants growing indoors and they are looking rather healthy. I will see what the smoke is like. I did brush up a lower branch on them also just in case.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Topdress.jpg
Top dressed with promix and Jobes 4-4-4, pruned, mulched with hay (didn't have any straw) and all got a good thorough soak.

I also pissed in a bucket of charcoal that's cracked on the bottom a few times to let it soak in to sprinkle the top of the pots and around the area to deter critters. I forgot I also added alfalfa pellets in there and found the alfalfa pellets composted and had a bunch of mushrooms all throughout. Interesting.

@High kev , what size pots are in the ferns? They seem just the right size.

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
View attachment 95301
Top dressed with promix and Jobes 4-4-4, pruned, mulched with hay (didn't have any straw) and all got a good thorough soak.

I also pissed in a bucket of charcoal that's cracked on the bottom a few times to let it soak in to sprinkle the top of the pots and around the area to deter critters. I forgot I also added alfalfa pellets in there and found the alfalfa pellets composted and had a bunch of mushrooms all throughout. Interesting.

@High kev , what size pots are in the ferns? They seem just the right size.
25 gallon

printer

Super Active Member
My outdoor plants are trash. All went to seed and are infested with aphids. I grew them to see if last year was a fluke, seems not. So much for free sunshine. The same seed is looking good indoors, will find out if they are worth smoking yet.

Farmr.n.

Thanks Kev for starting the thread had a good read with my morning coffee , nice Picts everyone . Now that things are legal where I’m at I’m questioning myself and my friends about Pots Vs Inground theres pros and cons for both and comes down to a personal preference or what’s ideal for there set up.
I just put 2 in the ground and kept 2 in pots this year so I may do experiment with 2 of the same strain most curious to see if the one in the pot starts flowering sooner.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thanks Kev for starting the thread had a good read with my morning coffee , nice Picts everyone . Now that things are legal where I’m at I’m questioning myself and my friends about Pots Vs Inground theres pros and cons for both and comes down to a personal preference or what’s ideal for there set up.
I just put 2 in the ground and kept 2 in pots this year so I may do experiment with 2 of the same strain most curious to see if the one in the pot starts flowering sooner.
I amended my soil with aged manure. Cow. Compost , and less than 2 month old Subcool supersoil. So it was pretty hot. Ive got mac1, Gucci, and dosidos moms in fabric 5 gallons, Gucci got a 7 gallon 😉 just wait kev