outdoor 2021

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Good luck @TerpyTyrone

When I started this season her first question/response was "Are you going to have enough this time? If you run out again your sleeping in the shop until you figure it out." To which I replied "You're right my love, I'll get some more seeds and grow more plants just in case."

If it wasn't for her encouraging me to try it after getting out I'd probably be a lot worse off. Best medicine EVER.

I'm sure her tune would be different if I ran indoors with all the utilities, initial costs and upgrades.

D

Deleted member 60

Wow. Amazing shit. (and THE reason I don't live East of the Rockies in "the Tropics"). Between the clouds, the rain and the humidity....nah....no fuckin way Jose'. Been there, hated that. Like many of you are doing right now.

On the flipside of all of that.....all I do here is spend my days behind a garden hose trying to keep up.....so it's fuckin feast or famine it seems.....all dependent of where you live. It HAS been wetter here than in the last few Spring/Summer seasons...but overall t's crazy dry here. My veggies are finally to the point where they only need watered once a day....LOL...and the weed is going 2-3 days between waterings. Everything is muy happy here across the board but I made a rookie mistake of trying to double the fert dose on the girls and 2 hours later everyone was curling/looking funky....so I then flushed the fuck out of them and in a few more hours they were back to their old selves. Probably won't have to water for a week now....LOL...

Won't try that again.....LOL.

Hope it dries out for you guys soon.

EDIT: My wife is cool with it all and stands behind me forgetting how to count plants. She and I both think counts are ridiculous as long as they aren't doing the same for Chuckie's guns next door. As a result...there's not one single fuck given here about any of that shit. Fuckin hypocritical Idiots....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
She and I both think counts are ridiculous as long as they aren't doing the same for Chuckie's guns next door.
The only time I could agree with the government putting a limit on anything is when the item is a necessity and their is a shortage. Other than that, I don't care if they are guns, knives, plants, or tshirts...you should be able to own as many as you want.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
The only time I could agree with the government putting a limit on anything is when the item is a necessity and their is a shortage. Other than that, I don't care if they are guns, knives, plants, or tshirts...you should be able to own as many as you want.
i still have my granddads corn knife the high carbon insert is still in really good shape.

D

Deleted member 60

Sadly...only one of those items isn't saddled with the hypocritically bullshit we see far too much of these days. All the rest are unfeathered and unrestricted. Thus...we ignore all of their r-w cockdribble around here.

Rain has been killing my feeding schedule along with peasty bugs, like everyone else right now but here there are fellas

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm with ya, on the rain deal. Granted this is only my third run outside ever. But Fuck me. This rain is nuts. I wish I left em all in there fabric pots. Half in, half out the dirt.
Also the slug bait is no match for the rain..... I'm so upset. I cant even post pics. I'm like 5 monster cuts down. Rip Gucci, mac1, mac1, dubstep, dubstep 😥
I'm putting in a shit ton of soil and possibly a French drain away from my spots. I cant lose it. The outdoor is my main staple. The indoor is more for fun and building badass lights. Better amoke too, imo