outdoor 2021

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
First go around with outdoor. Will only get direct sunlight from about 10-5 so we'll see if it's enough. They'll get moved to the middle of the yard once they harden off a little. Just put em out today.

View attachment 93656
Plants look good so far.. Ive never seen any1 grow outdoor hydro.?
Are u worried bout res temps getting to high?
Not saying it cant be done or that ur doing sumthing wrong, just havnt ever seen it be done?
Will b watching to see how they turn out for u bro✌
Thx

Streetpro09

Tester
Plants look good so far.. Ive never seen any1 grow outdoor hydro.?
Are u worried bout res temps getting to high?
Not saying it cant be done or that ur doing sumthing wrong, just havnt ever seen it be done?
Will b watching to see how they turn out for u bro✌
Thx
Yeah I'm kinda worried but figured I'd give it a shot. Worst case: I'm out two plants plus a little time. I'm thinking I'm going to dig holes in the yard for the buckets and pump to try and take advantage of the cooler earth below. So three holes total. Just not sure if it's going to be deep enough to make a difference. I was also thinking about some kind of white board to go under each plant to reflect the light from the reservoirs. Idk it'll be a fun science experiment.

Streetpro09

Tester
Nice shroom-logs. How do you keep the bark on them?
They are only about a year old. Fell a tree next to the driveway and decided to drag them in the middle of the yard. They where for riding dirt bikes over but never really got into it. That's how the bark stays on. 😊

I drove the four wheeler over one of them awhile back and it tore the bark off easily. So they probably need to be turned into firewood before they rot there.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I lost two of my three autos last night. Something dug around it last night and the chickens finished scratching the are up.

I was really looking forward to my last White Crack plant from Mephisto. That's what I get for not caging them, lesson learned.
groundhogs , foxes,youts get the trap treatment in a area i plan to use .too many critters owne the wild where i live .and the have no problem eating the dog/cat food on the front poach!