outdoor 2021

cedew

Ahhhhh maaaaaaan, I thought your avatar was a joke because that guy is a squidly loser living with him mom, but...I guess it's not.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Ahhhhh maaaaaaan, I thought your avatar was a joke because that guy is a squidly loser living with him mom, but...I guess it's not.
Yes, he a "squidly" (explain that please) loser that lived with his mom before he went to jail.....and it is a joke.

But then you said "you guess not". hmmmmmmmm. It's ok with me if you live with your mom. There are lot's of 40 year old losers on these weed forums that live with mom....I don't judge. :)

cedew

Squidly, like someone that's a dork, lame, etc.

Guess not, meaning, when someone goes oddly out of their way to say something about the guv in a conversation that has nothing to do with him, would be more likely than not to think that the balding-live-at-home-shaman is a cool guy.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Squidly, like someone that's a dork, lame, etc.

Guess not, meaning, when someone goes oddly out of their way to say something about the guv in a conversation that has nothing to do with him, would be more likely than not to think that the balding-live-at-home-shaman is a cool guy.
If it it's irritating to you, I was successful.

You're also new, the guys I was talking too, I know and they live in my state..go fuck yourself. Only a pathetic asshole would find reasons to critique avatars.

cedew

Ahhhh, you wanted to irritate me, yeah trolling is super cool and exactly something the shaman-dildoes are into. Some might say only a pathetic asshole seeks attention with their avatar, but you've already admitted to trolling, so at least you're consistent. I have better things to do with my time. Peace bruh.

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Get ready to grow em tall boyz. Liz says we can play ..............well soon :)

just ignore the little avatarless cunt cedew ;)

cedew

Awwwwww c'mon, you dressed like a slut and now you're pretending to be mad at the attention, but you like it. 😘

cedew

I realize it's difficult for angry narcissists with losers for superheroes to comprehend a life outside their own, but this is an outdoor thread and there's still snow on the ground here.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
you are all talk there bullshit boy.....looking thru your posts shows you don't grow shit.
Do you own any GPS beans? Any Heisen beans? Do you grow anything?