outdoor 2021

cedew

Oh hey look, another angry redneck opportunist that is a user of those in the cannabis community to take advantage of their kindness and probably does so for profit. What an asset to the peace/love/smoke ideology.

cedew

Weaksauce to make fun of someone posting in a cannabis forum trying to plan their grow. The loser in your avatar and your ragey "bigballz" posts are the antithesis to the mission behind most online comminutes, unless this is a Stormfront-adjacent forum, then you and your buddy are a perfect fit and I should probably burn out. If that's where I am, then any mod that comes across this please feel free to lock/delete my account.

cedew

Hahaha, now I see why you never posted in the Rollitup Snitch List thread, because you know you're exactly like UncleBuck. Grab yourself an oz and find a lady friend and see if you can't smoke/fuck that retard rage out of your system.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Anyone try this yet? Does it work?View attachment 92298
Never tried that option... What kind of critters are u worried bout dude?
Around here the white tail deer / rabbits, are most destructive to plants.. Simple solution ive to keep alot of them critters away is to just piss around your patch of plants..
(Not on the plants or rootball area.. Lol)

With deer they wont fuck with plants once they get 2-3ft tall. They will eat young plants/starts.
This is just things ive noticed threw years and things that have worked 4 me. Just my 2 cents✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Never tried that option... What kind of critters are u worried bout dude?
Around here the white tail deer / rabbits, are most destructive to plants.. Simple solution ive to keep alot of them critters away is to just piss around your patch of plants..
(Not on the plants or rootball area.. Lol)

With deer they wont fuck with plants once they get 2-3ft tall. They will eat young plants/starts.
This is just things ive noticed threw years and things that have worked 4 me. Just my 2 cents✌
Last year I checked on my spot and spooked a deer. That was the last I saw of em. I have slug issues where I'm at. But I aecond the piss notion. Human scent is a deterrent for aure. Now if I can keep the damn humans away, I'll be all set.
I have some reg seeds I really qanna run, but apace and time is a premium. So I went all fem this year. I gufted a few friends but, most all will be mine.
The supersoil I started brewing 4/18 was giving off beneficial white mold this week. I gave each 20g bin a sbot of my homebrew(compost, wc, willow tree new growth leavea and stems crushed, molasses and kelp/humic from kelpforless.com when i have it. A little silica and mg is good for strong stems.
My mac1 outside is gonna be a monster. The Gucci is LOVING the natural sun.
I'm still debating puttinf my mithers out and keeping cuts inside. Wc, mac1, Gucci, bz, and dosidos are my keepers. Maybe a couole others soon. An a dub keeper from a small s1 seed hunt. The a dub is the fastest rooter ive had in my limited experience.

Anybody remember jesselovestogrow? He gifted me some jenny f2 stardawg seeds. Its not thw Corey gain cut but exciti,g to say the least. Reg seeds ..... Also green manalishi by gree more regs. Not to mention the dubstep crosses from @oldst1ner. BBC x dank Sinatra by j.james and a few others. But the stash definitely needs some new beans.
Maybe my own fems??

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So I was thinking of putting plants in containers and the ground. What containers does everyone recommend? I planned on mixing compost with fox farm then later around August 1st I would top with flowering nutrients I was thinking 25 gallon fabrics pots? Should I go bigger?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So I was thinking of putting plants in containers and the ground. What containers does everyone recommend? I planned on mixing compost with fox farm then later around August 1st I would top with flowering nutrients I was thinking 25 gallon fabrics pots? Should I go bigger?
I have my mothers in 5 gallon fabric pots. If I was to take my "hot" supersoil and put it in the big hole. Then place moms in the hot stuff. It'll grow right through the fabric bag when its ready. Then, like u said, top dress and tea later in the season.
I did stardawg x LT this way last year. It w9rked well.
The fabric pots are cheap and they'll be garbage in the fall when ya see the roots through it haha.
Also the black helps absorb heat until ya put em in the ground.
Once they go outside. Thats it. Not even unrooted cuts are going in my flower room spot. I'm gonna have a small spot for quarantine. I get alot of cuts and I need a spot to check em out.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Unrelated:
Pinkboxclones has 6 cuts for 275$ !!!
Its a gamble. No picking!
Pink Pack (6) - Six rooted dealers choice clones - $275
(Chosen from any price category. Deals do not compound with any other discount. Dealers choice, no request)

_

P I N K B O X 2 0 2 1 M E N U

$ 1 5 0

Apple Fritter (Sour Apple X Animal Cookies) - Lumpys
Flowers

White Truffle - BeLeaf Cut (GG4 X Peanut Butter
Breath) - Fresh Coast Seed Co.

Terple 17 - BeLeaf Cut (Tropicanna Cookies X Slurricane 7) - InHouse Genetics

Apple Mac - Surfr Cut (Mac1 X Trophy Wife) - Surfr Seeds

$ 1 0 0

Violet Vixen (Purple Punch X Jet Fuel Gelato) - Compound Genetics

Tropicanna Cookies #mtntrop (Forum GSC X Tangie) - Bloom Seed Co.

Mac1 - Caps Cut (Alien Cookies F2 X Miracle 15) - Capulator

Tropicanna Cherry (Tropicanna Cookies X Cherry Cookies) - Relentless Genetics

LA Kush Cake (Kush Mints X Wedding Cake) - Seedjunky Jbreezy

Biscotti (Gelato 25 X South Florida OG) - Cookies Farms

Kush Mints - Rabid Hippie Cut (Bubba Kush X Animal Mints) Seedjunky Jbreezy

$ 7 5

Ice Cream Cake (Gelato 33 X Wedding Cake) - Seedjunky Jbreezy

Sundae Driver - Blacksheep Farm (Fruity Pebbles OG X Grape Pie) - Cannarado

Duct Tape (Gorilla Glue 4 X Dosidos) - Archive Seed Bank

GMO - SkunkMasterFlex (Chem D X Forum GSC) - Mamiko Seeds

Wedding Cake (Triangle Kush X Animal Mints) - Seedjunky Jbreezy

Gorilla Glue 4 (Chem’s Sister X Sour Dubb X Chocolate Diesel) - GG Strains