outdoor 2021

D

Deleted member 60

@Bodyne....I'm always tempted to do far bigger plants but my experience is that they are usualy just more of a pain in the ass. Much over 6 ft and ya run out of stake and have to get out the ladder...LOL. Sorry to hear things didn't work out there. Like I say...I can see where it woulfd be a tricky gig on many fronts...and with all you've had goin' on....well...sounds like you've had more important things on yer plate anyway.

TRC beans....damn tempting....but I'm like you...I have a buncha beans I need to keep running through. I'm also still just doing fems cus I just don't have the space/time to fuck with the regs anymore.

Been goin' slow here on the harvest. Only 5 down so far. Kinda naturally goes that way when ya make a huge ball of hash out of the first plant harvested. :whistle: Sat in the patch all afternoon with the bong and took lowers for more hash runs later. Weather is cooperating so I'm letting the top tops go. Should have a few more days to play at minimum.

D

Deleted member 60

@Bodyne....I'm always tempted to do far bigger plants but my experience is that they are usualy just more of a pain in the ass. Much over 6 ft and ya run out of stake and have to get out the ladder...LOL. Sorry to hear things didn't work out there. Like I say...I can see where it woulfd be a tricky gig on many fronts...and with all you've had goin' on....well...sounds like you've had more important things on yer plate anyway.

TRC beans....damn tempting....but I'm like you...I have a buncha beans I need to keep running through. I'm also still just doing fems cus I just don't have the space/time to fuck with the regs anymore.

Been goin' slow here on the harvest. Only 5 down so far. Kinda naturally goes that way when ya make a huge ball of hash out of the first plant harvested. :whistle: Sat in the patch all afternoon with the bong and took lowers for more hash runs later. Weather is cooperating so I'm letting the top tops go. Should have a few more days to play at minimum.

Streetpro09

Tester
Chopped the few that were at my parents. Next year I'm gonna have to teach him how to trim them up to prevent mold. Guess i should've done it at some point but at least i have a good baseline for there. These things were a bush down to the ground. So naturally there's some rot and mildew inside. Plus all kids of bugs and such. Definitely gonna be some hash flower.

20211009_174630.jpg
20211009_174610.jpg

Streetpro09

Tester
Hey @Streetpro09 ,
How did that outdoor hydro plant end up?
Just curious is all..
Thx✌
Oh they didn't fair to well at all. Seemed like every time it rained i would need to change water after. Got a couple ideas for next year to see if it's possible but in the ground dirt seems to be much easier. My spot here by the house doesn't get as much direct sunlight as i would like. Probably only 8-10 hours a day at peak. So it's a good spot for mold and mildew to form.

20211010_081545.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Oh they didn't fair to well at all. Seemed like every time it rained i would need to change water after. Got a couple ideas for next year to see if it's possible but in the ground dirt seems to be much easier. My spot here by the house doesn't get as much direct sunlight as i would like. Probably only 8-10 hours a day at peak. So it's a good spot for mold and mildew to form.

View attachment 100085
Oh well.. U win sum and lose sum.. At least u learned sumthing bout ur area and had the balls to at least give it a try..
Thx✌