outdoor 2021

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I'm talking about groundhogs. Not sure if that is the same critter you are referencing. About the size of a cat to a small dog.
Hang on to these - they're special ;)
View attachment 94103View attachment 94104
This was when we were still friends, no fence, and he ate weeds. Now I don't grab the camera...
ten point crossbow, 1 bolt cures that crap , have to be on the draw they catch on quick to any movement!allways digging on the high bank of the pond.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Well, mine are not looking too good anymore. Pretty sure they got a dose of wild pollen. Happened to me last year and the only thing worthwhile was a bunch of seeds. I thought I might try starting them earlier to beat the wild pollen, think I missed the boat. I did try pollinating a branch on two of them with a mainly CBD strain (Cherry Wine), not sure if I beat the wild stuff to it.

I had two different strains last year, did seeds from both. The closeup is from one plant, the other is looking more scraggly, it was a 1:1 THC to CBD plant last year. I tried growing outside this year to see if my plants getting wild pollen was a fluke, it seems not. I do have two plants growing indoors and they are looking rather healthy. I will see what the smoke is like. I did brush up a lower branch on them also just in case.

hemp fields are a blight on cannabis ,think of how much wild hemp the law has cut down and claimed a big grow was busted then they got fed monies to do it agin the next year.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Almost done with my greenhouse plants. My greenhouse is open on both ends to let air through so basically all it does is keep the rain and dew off. But I still lost around half my plants due to days and days of misty, rainy weather. Mold set in and even with fans all over them they still get bud rot.

If it was outside I wouldn't have harvested anything.

I'm not sure how many plants I did trim vs how many got thrown in the fire but I got around a dozen 5 gal buckets packed full. Depending on strain they usually hold 2-3lbs. I have 3 -6 ft tall plants left a critical, GMO, and strawberry Ice.
I'm so tired of trimming I'm tempted to throw those in the fire too. Lol
I have a 4 x 8 tent on the inside thats full of gmo that looks so much better than outside.
My purple punch and another strain I can remember yielded small inside and outside was a huge yielder. Had a bunch of banana glue outside and they yielded small but inside big yields. Funny how that is.

I got a 16x12ft room inside I flipped back on sep 21st

20211019_002245.jpg20211019_002239.jpg20211019_002304.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Holy shit.......only 3 more to trim....but a shit load more to chop off the stem/into bags for storage. LOL. >getting there though<

Freezer almost full of trim.

Approximating here.....but for once I've been weighing the buds i'm keeping. We are chopping a bit more than 1/2 of the lower plant right into the bags and everybody is still offering up between 250-300 g's.....so like they've always said when someone says "how much will she yield?"....

"about a pound" :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 60

Whew! 15 days of (mostly solo) trimming here......and I'm real close to being done. Trimmed the last 2 yesterday/last night. A few days more of slow drying and they will hit the bags/storage containers for the long haul. Both of my wrists are screaming. Now Iremember why I had to have carpal surgery in both of em. yeee-owwwch. That's the most trimmin' I've done by myself in a bit. I did get that old "trim like yer selling it" jones out though. Everything is pretty damn close cropped. Time to invest in some hedge clippers though....sheeeee-at. Just brutal.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Whew! 15 days of (mostly solo) trimming here......and I'm real close to being done. Trimmed the last 2 yesterday/last night. A few days more of slow drying and they will hit the bags/storage containers for the long haul. Both of my wrists are screaming. Now Iremember why I had to have carpal surgery in both of em. yeee-owwwch. That's the most trimmin' I've done by myself in a bit. I did get that old "trim like yer selling it" jones out though. Everything is pretty damn close cropped. Time to invest in some hedge clippers though....sheeeee-at. Just brutal.
I cannot imagine doing that much trimming all at once!

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Holy shit.......only 3 more to trim....but a shit load more to chop off the stem/into bags for storage. LOL. >getting there though<

Freezer almost full of trim.

Approximating here.....but for once I've been weighing the buds i'm keeping. We are chopping a bit more than 1/2 of the lower plant right into the bags and everybody is still offering up between 250-300 g's.....so like they've always said when someone says "how much will she yield?"....

"about a pound" :ROFLMAO:
lay in there with it you will win!

D

Deleted member 60

LOL. It was a huge run but...um....no regrets. It's a once a year gig now! I used to trim 100-120 plants every 8-10 weeks crammed under the house in a 5 ft crawlspace on a dirt floor. At least this go around I could stand/sit and had my choice of tunes or the slime oozin' out of the TV set....

Definitely a larger harvest than years past cus..um...I'm out of storage containers and that has yet to happen since I started doing outdoor and I still have 2 plants to chop off the stem. I'm ready for it all to be over though....holy shit.