outdoor 2021

Opie1

Master Grower
Animal Cookies x Blue Dream
82618AE9-8FD4-44E0-AA9C-EB768A4958B9.jpeg
Pics were taken on 9-11, plants were put in the ground on 7-4. The wind blew the biggest ones over after some critter dug up the dirt around the stalk/root, pretty sure whatever it was, was after the salt in the nutes.
534BE6B8-1CEA-493C-A75C-00D72AAA4473.jpeg
This shorter one is a GG#4 S1 I think, not positive though.
DB85818F-5E7B-4039-9A1D-5732FE3CF9E8.jpeg
It rained 4 days straight, I’m expecting the worst.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I don't care but it's big brother who you got to watch out for. That book and others that are similar are watched according to my buddy in Gov. When you buy something like that or download it your flagged by and then they check on ya. History of what you been buying or saying online, just being nosey.

You may just want it for collecting, gov sees it as a potential threat.
If you ever got raided and had a dummy grenade for decoration or a paper weight they will put it out in the news that you had grenades and put it on top of the police car for pics lol
had a buddy in the 1970, that used em to make a fine cannabis pipe !

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Day 70 from transition"

Royal Kush showing off the first bit of amber.
RK d70.jpg

I pulled the bud apart to ensure it wasn't botrytis and it opened up and saw a clean spiral of sparkling green marbles.

I will keep my eye on it for good measure.

It seems like the pistils changed color over night on most. I want to try to keep them out as long as possible.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
@High kev Where the plants with the stakes at an angle trained to the north? You guys are killing it! That purple plant in the fifth picture is probably my whole crop. Nice!

Day 72 from transition:
Day 72.jpg
9 plants pulled from the plot to get defoliated (schwazzing?), scoped, set aside to dry out until droopy and ready for a dark cycle.

I'm fuckin geeked, I'm actually going to be able to consume ripe buds🤞 . I haven't grown flower this chunky and dense.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
@High kev Where the plants with the stakes at an angle trained to the north? You guys are killing it! That purple plant in the fifth picture is probably my whole crop. Nice!

Day 72 from transition:
View attachment 99520
9 plants pulled from the plot to get defoliated (schwazzing?), scoped, set aside to dry out until droopy and ready for a dark cycle.

I'm fuckin geeked, I'm actually going to be able to consume ripe buds🤞 . I haven't grown flower this chunky and dense.
I never ended up trying the pole to the north. It’s actually leaning south east. It would be on the ground if I didn’t stake that one when I did. The purple plant is lemon tree x motor breath tester from Heisen that I cloned. She sags like some old double d pancake tittys

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Had to take about 15 down. Fought wind the choppers were flying in the area. So I couldn’t take any risks. 10 came down. Witch about 6were ready. The other 4 pre mature 🤢. 5 I brought indoors cause they really needed more time. Defund the police choppers for sure. It’s legal here dam it. They’re hitting us hard. 🤬
67860A87-E500-4ED5-B588-B77542AEBB60.jpegAA5D6818-FD4E-4EDF-BE53-4DC29AFDBDB3.jpeg90BA8597-1A3E-47D1-95A6-D2F160064CA9.jpeg

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Had to take about 15 down. Fought wind the choppers were flying in the area. So I couldn’t take any risks. 10 came down. Witch about 6were ready. The other 4 pre mature 🤢. 5 I brought indoors cause they really needed more time. Defund the police choppers for sure. It’s legal here dam it. They’re hitting us hard. 🤬
View attachment 99533View attachment 99534View attachment 99535
Damm sorry to here that. How the fuck do they still have funding to fly them choppers around. Go fight the real crime and get this heroin/fentanyl off the streets why we still playing this game!!!!! Shit makes me MAD.

D

Deleted member 60

Still in cruise mode here. Weather is cooling off....and we had a quick downpour last night. Lost one lower branch. Spent a few this afternoon tying shit up that never righted fully and could suffer the same fate if we get a repeat. Fade is coming on strong. 6.0 plain water and those 30's at night. BAM.

DynoBerry Bites
DSC_3537.JPG
La Hemi
DSC_3536.JPG
DSC_3533.JPG
DSC_3528.JPG
Pure Animal
DSC_3529.JPG
Cherry alien Glue Punch - Squat as fuck with 3" round colas
DSC_3534.JPGDSC_3535.JPG
Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole - Was slow-to-go but is gonna be one of the largest producers in the garden. Fat/solid orange smelling colas stacking like crazy. Will be one of the last to get the chop.
DSC_3531.JPG

Not a slouch in the entire hoop. Very pleased with all of these selections/seed offerings.

D

Deleted member 60

Really gettin' there now. Leaves droppin' and turnin' color fast. Lotsa cloudy on the Twinkles/Creamsizzle/CAGP's/La Hemi/4516's.....ambers on the DBB's....and still mostly clear on the Jamaican Pineapple and the Rabbit Holes. Just had 4 days of cloudy/drizzly/wet shit....so I'm gonna give the DBB's a chance for a bit more Sun and a few more cool nights and then do the deed. Everyone else will come down as they show some amber. Weather is expected to 65-70+/30's and Sunny for the next 2 weeks....no rain.

Pure Animal
DSC_3551.JPG
Left side (you can see the Pure Animal above WAYYYY in the back left)
DSC_3553.JPG
Right side
DSC_3554.JPG
Most everything at once
DSC_3555.JPG

ROCKFUCKIN'TOBER!

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
I had my best bud during times of drought and no dew at night.

Dew will cause bud rot
Correct! On fruit trees such as Peaches and nectarines this causes leaf curl at bud break apples and pears gets blights and grapes are susceptible to all sorts of things. I use daconil in late November and just before bud break.

Serenade-ASO-pic-e1529515635570_1024x1024@2x.jpg 51f5pZq4nfL._AC_SY580_.jpg
Jorge Cervantes interviews Will of the Oregon sungrowers guild recommends applying activate and serenade during the summer.

Last edited: