outdoor 2021

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
@Sparrowhawk420 , here’s a couple of colas from your chucks you sent to Canada a while back. These are being grown on Vancouver Island. There was four different seeds of yours grown and I have no ideas which crosses these two are.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. My Dad is too cheap to update his phone!

My guess is the first pic is one of the Blaxk Banana Cookies crosses and pic two is a Space Monkey cross?

5C6B7931-C7CA-4B3B-9F96-BDD1523B7FEE.jpeg50F2CF25-5EFF-4A80-8B94-397CF83207FD.jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

^^^Enjoy^^^. Definitely a bit of fun........

Been busy here. Freezing temps are coming over the next few nights...so I decided a few days ago that it's time to button things up for the season.

3 plants left here to trim. The other 15 are hanging from the rafters in the garage. I stripped the fans and rough trimmed the (frostless) leaves sticking out in the field....then chopped em/hung em.......and now I'm going back in and cleaning things up. Funny how all of those years of trimming for sale still haunt ya. I start trimming fans only and aften "come to" from the mesmerization of it all to see that I'm trimming it like it's fucking worth something and someone is gonna care... Heehee. As a result...I'm on day 4 of the "all day sesh with scissors in your hand" program. Hopin' I can bust it all out today....we will see.

D

Deleted member 60

Been busy here. Freezing temps are coming over the next few nights...so I decided a few days ago that it's time to button things up for the season.

3 plants left here to trim. The other 15 are hanging from the rafters in the garage. I stripped the fans and rough trimmed the (frostless) leaves sticking out in the field....then chopped em/hung em.......and now I'm going back in and cleaning things up. Funny how all of those years of trimming for sale still haunt ya. I start trimming fans only and aften "come to" from the mesmerization of it all to see that I'm trimming it like it's fucking worth something and someone is gonna care... Heehee. As a result...I'm on day 4 of the "all day sesh with scissors in your hand" program. Hopin' I can bust it all out today....we will see.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
@Sparrowhawk420 , here’s a couple of colas from your chucks you sent to Canada a while back. These are being grown on Vancouver Island. There was four different seeds of yours grown and I have no ideas which crosses these two are.

My guess is the first pic is one of the Blaxk Banana Cookies crosses and pic two is a Space Monkey cross?

View attachment 100144View attachment 100145
Whichever is the BBC will definite smell the banana part. Could be both?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

3 plants left here to trim. The other 15 are hanging from the rafters in the garage.
Things turned very cold here too 18 deg F last few nights glad I heeded the warning and hung them all up in the shop I was guessing against it.... Would of been a shame to ruin them....

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

View attachment 100144View attachment 100145
Damn! That's pretty!
I'm still bummed I missed the BBC crosses.

D

Deleted member 60

Still in the "OK...which one of you bitches is dry enough to do the final trim?" mode here. Have about 5 that are down/trimmed/sealed off from the air and curing well.... the rest are still hangin'. I took em all down at different times so now I'm catching everyone at just the right time/etc. Trying a bit different technique that is a combo of wet/dry trimming. I used to go in hard at the onset and then just let em dry. This time we removed the fans only and whatever stuck out...hung em..and are basically raking off the crunk by dragging the scissors lightly across the bud rather than the carpal-tunnel axtion of "snip,,snip,,snip". Working well...and makes it look pretty damn good. It doesn't have to look like dispensary broccoli that has been trimmed to death in machine. Gotta admit though...I still trim like I'm sellin the shit...even for personal use. It's just an old habit I can't seem to break...and it yields a shit-ton of hash makings...so no harm/..no foul....it's just more work than it probably should be, LOL. Stereo has been gettin' a serious workout as well.

SO-MUCH-FROST......it's gonna be a crazy good hash year.

Last edited by a moderator: