OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

Promedz

Zeus
Mine will be here Friday.

@Heisen created a strain so frosty everyone in the competition won: So he sends out packages to all the winners. I don’t no anyone that is more generous and stand up in this game. I’ve run into nothing but haters out there but heisen bro you have been 100 since day one. I appreciate that! And this forum is the only place I check on.. some
Good people here.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Mine will be here Friday.

@Heisen created a strain so frosty everyone in the competition won: So he sends out packages to all the winners. I don’t no anyone that is more generous and stand up in this game. I’ve run into nothing but haters out there but heisen bro you have been 100 since day one. I appreciate that! And this forum is the only place I check on.. some
Good people here.
Thanks for the words man. Means alot. Lately I've been in a shitty place just pushing forwards.

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Saying it will be here tomorrow. Feel like a kid the day before Christmas!!! Want to thank you H for generously giving every one the top prize man I havent been around that long but in the time I have man I can say is I'm gald I found this place an the kind people in here. Thank you H for building a great community an giving us some of the best fire strains we can get our hands on much respect to man 👊😎💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
WOW! There were two that were obviously fat with more than one seed container. I opened them to investigate because I wasn't seeing the Sampson (or Dante - whatever ;) ) and I think those two packages may have just been extra stock?

I love hunting through some S1's @Heisen but am I assuming that's what's really in those other packs? 😂 🤷‍♂️

Wanted to find that codex and label the Dante's seeds before the internet ate the list.

Last edited by a moderator: