OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
WOW! There were two that were obviously fat with more than one seed container. I opened them to investigate because I wasn't seeing the Sampson (or Dante - whatever ;) ) and I think those two packages may have just been extra stock?
View attachment 137825
I love hunting through some S1's @Heisen but am I assuming that's what's really in those other packs? 😂 🤷‍♂️

Wanted to find that codex and label the Dante's seeds before the internet ate the list.
score!

Chillin

WOW! There were two that were obviously fat with more than one seed container. I opened them to investigate because I wasn't seeing the Sampson (or Dante - whatever ;) ) and I think those two packages may have just been extra stock?
View attachment 137825
I love hunting through some S1's @Heisen but am I assuming that's what's really in those other packs? 😂 🤷‍♂️

Wanted to find that codex and label the Dante's seeds before the internet ate the list.
Woah thats a fat pack! Im getting mine tomorrow i'm even more hyped! Also not sure if I read this wrong but the dante crosses are the whitecaps if that's what you are looking for.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Woah thats a fat pack! Im getting mine tomorrow i'm even more hyped! Also not sure if I read this wrong but the dante crosses are the whitecaps if that's what you are looking for.
Right, and all the letters match up - it was just the Oreoz and Straight Jacket packages that threw me. But those 8 cover the list so I didn't bother opening the others.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ya know what? - I thought about this more, and I'm not sorry a bit.

I got free stuff and I was happy about it. I had a legit curiosity about the pack labelling since there was no "Dante's" pack.

And if you got free stuff but you didn't get as much as someone else? Fucking worry 'bout yourself. What I got or didn't get has zero to do with your life.

So @treefarmercharlie - if you got messages whining about it, fuck them.
If you were trying to be proactive and stave off any whining, fuck them.

And @Heisen , thanks again for the free beans. As always I'll be running them and you'll see pics and get a smoke report.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I got Mine! Thanks H No whining here. What a Hell of a prize pack! This was a great competition, I hope there are many more in the future. I cant wait to see what in these packs, this last round blew me away with the frostiest terp filled buds. That crazy red pheno I have checks all the boxes. Now time to find a Dante cross to sit beside her. We got all these seeds...Anyone up for a friendly competition?

BSGrows

Gardener
I was checking the S1's to see how many I had to try. I want to see what it has to offer so I can compare it to the crosses later.
I found a double, and checking through the others I found another one. Might be a trait where you get twins in a cup and wonder if you dropped a bean in the wrong spot.
View attachment 137835
You got me thinking...what if you run the S1's and 7 other volunteers each run 1 of the crosses. We run em on some kind of schedule like we did for the last comp.
Like this:
HAF runs S1
Volunteer 2 runs DF
Volunteer 3 runs GE
Volunteer 4 runs DG
...etc.
pick a wet date/flip date and final pictures date.
If this sounds interesting to anyone volunteer away.
@treefarmercharlie this sound like something you could take the lead on?