OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@Heisen not lying - if you still have a pack of Cherrywine or some other real high CBD strain I'll take a sack of those in exchange for any pack in the gift bag. I know you have some quality stuff and buying a CBD strain never seems to cross my mind when shopping LOL
I don’t think H bred the Cherrywine. I think that was made through Fortuna and sold through Greenpoint. I may have just gotten a bad pack but that was literally the only seed pack I’ve bought from Greenpoint that I had issues with. Most of them didn’t germinate and those that did were all males.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ok everyone texas has been going good so far. Been building out the grow rooms in 110 degree heat. Fukin blows. Anyway I'm headed back to get the rest of my stuff and have to get the seed packs and packaging stuff. Also had to order more printer paper for the labels. I promise I will get everyone's seeds out to them next week.

View attachment 137306
looks like somebodys been busy , that makes how many rooms?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
im prinnting labels now, my computer took a shit so had to buy a laptop. the laptop i got wouldnt work with printer cause it had windows S gay shit so had to take it back than go somewhere else to get this high dollar turd to print labels fuk sakes

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
ok everyone i got all the packaging done, I split up all the seed packs i hsd left over from seedlys. I also left the rest of the packaging where i cvame from so in one blank pack of your seeds there will be 8 white lycans with the initials as follows

Dantes Inferno S1 = S1
Dantes x Apple Fritter + DF
Dantes x Gorilla Glue = DG
Dantes x Gelato = GE
Dantes x Oreoz = DO
Dantes x ICC = DI
Dantes x Zero Gravity = DZ
Dantes X Joker Juice = DJ

thanks for everyone participating , sorry it took mea while to get these out my anxiety has been terrible here and having to keep pushing through has been terrible. 1000 miles from hoime by my self, no freinds no one really takes a toll but im still here on course. thanks again everyone.

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
ok everyone i got all the packaging done, I split up all the seed packs i hsd left over from seedlys. I also left the rest of the packaging where i cvame from so in one blank pack of your seeds there will be 8 white lycans with the initials as follows

Dantes Inferno S1 = S1
Dantes x Gelato = GE
Dantes x Oreoz = DO
Dantes x ICC = DI

thanks for everyone participating , sorry it took mea while to get these out my anxiety has been terrible here and having to keep pushing through has been terrible. 1000 miles from hoime by my self, no freinds no one really takes a toll but im still here on course. thanks again everyone.
Thanks for everything man I know you got a lot going on I appreciate the hard work you are putting in man much respect for pushing though everything 👊😎

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Holy shit Heisen,
Ive been wanting to get that Dantes for over a year now..
What i could find was either 30 a bean or high dollar clones..
Now i get the dantes s1 and 7 other crosses using that mile high dave cut.... Shiiiit...
Dam thats awesome of ya...!
So thank u big time and also thanks to treefarmercharlie for keeping up on the threads and all of us who participated..
So thanks to both..👊✌

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

Dantes Inferno S1 = S1
Dantes x Gelato = GE
Dantes x Oreoz = DO
Dantes x ICC = DI

stick with it H you will win!you are doing a hell of a job, please don't work yourself to death,

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

Dantes Inferno S1 = S1
Dantes x Gelato = GE
Dantes x Oreoz = DO
Dantes x ICC = DI

I don't hear of anyone working harder than you at this game!
And to have to put up with some of the dickheads that you do has got to be tiring!
You have proud followers here for sure, most of us support you 110% for your great work!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Holy shit Heisen,
Ive been wanting to get that Dantes for over a year now..
What i could find was either 30 a bean or high dollar clones..
Now i get the dantes s1 and 7 other crosses using that mile high dave cut.... Shiiiit...
Dam thats awesome of ya...!
So thank u big time and also thanks to treefarmercharlie for keeping up on the threads and all of us who participated..
So thanks to both..👊✌
Here here!!