OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You got me thinking...what if you run the S1's and 7 other volunteers each run 1 of the crosses. We run em on some kind of schedule like we did for the last comp.
Like this:
HAF runs S1
Volunteer 2 runs DF
Volunteer 3 runs GE
Volunteer 4 runs DG
...etc.
pick a wet date/flip date and final pictures date.
If this sounds interesting to anyone volunteer away.
@treefarmercharlie this sound like something you could take the lead on?
I drop at least a few beans every new moon, but it's not about games. I'll be runing one of eash of the S1's I got to see where they fall in my effects wheelhouse. If it interests me then that pack will move up on the list to maybe look for a keeper. If I like the Dante's then looking through that pack would be sooner so I know what to expect when I get to the crosses. I am just using those little starter cells for the 1020 trays and they hold 6 so that's my drop-factor. Multiples of 6 LOL. There's five S1's and the Dubstep so this next drop is set. But I have other stuff going too and might put the rest off for a while. I just want to see what's what first and put things in order with what I already had.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You got me thinking...what if you run the S1's and 7 other volunteers each run 1 of the crosses. We run em on some kind of schedule like we did for the last comp.
Like this:
HAF runs S1
Volunteer 2 runs DF
Volunteer 3 runs GE
Volunteer 4 runs DG
...etc.
pick a wet date/flip date and final pictures date.
If this sounds interesting to anyone volunteer away.
@treefarmercharlie this sound like something you could take the lead on?
If you guys want to put something together then I can help manage the thread for it. I'm busier than usual with work right now so I wouldn't have time to put it all together but if you guys come up with the plan I can help keep things moving and manage the threads like I did for the last contest.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
If you guys want to put something together then I can help manage the thread for it. I'm busier than usual with work right now so I wouldn't have time to put it all together but if you guys come up with the plan I can help keep things moving and manage the threads like I did for the last contest.
Put the word out in time for people who need to buy theirs please

Promedz

Zeus
I’m down for a comp. How many did we have in the last one? Maybe we can do 4 each strain. And pick one winner out the 4, then one winner from each strain can make it to final round of judging? That way we can test them all and still have one winner?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Mine arrived yesterday!!
Dam....
Like thank u Heisen greatly...
Dude has allways been legit as it gets..
Sends u pack and has a contest...
Then decided we all won and then sends out a prize pack that will last me years, being small time these days..
Like who the fuck else wood of done that?
Nobody but Heisen...
The haters are just jealous, that they wont ever get to where Heisen is at in the industry...

Went from thinking id never get chance to grow out that Dantes, to having 8 crosses of it, including the s1 , and others.....
Wow.. definitely a great start to fathers day weekend...

Thanks again Heisen and look forward to seeing what u can do in the near future when u get those huge spots all set up...🙏👊✌

Opie1

Master Grower
As for a comp from my perspective..... summer is just too busy for me to participate in one. If yall wanna start one Oct or Nov i might be game.
Myself..I won't have an empty tent until late Sept.
If ya'll get one going it's gonna be painful to watch from the sidelines ...:cry:
Sept-Oct for me too, gonna have to wait until summer is over. I’ll be watching if you guys have one though