Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Damn man., what's the nose on ol girl
I have two Chunkadunk in the jar now, and three hanging. none of the chunky ones are dry yet and they look to have a variety of flavors.

The first one I already mentioned has a cinamon cereal smell in the jar, ground it's like cookies on the nose.
The second also has that forum cut smell jarred and ground. Sharp, sour-ish, dank.

The next two are what I would have labeled "keepers" if I kept anything. No guess on the smells yet.

The last one I just took at 10.5 weeks. It's another cookies looking plant but it could have been chopped any time in the last week or two and been good smoke. I'll line up some nug-shots once everything is bucked.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
well have harvested 2 of 5 zg's. todays pick was just super super super, large nugs right down to the soil. Frost heavy from top to bottom. Was going to wait another week as it was just 8 weeks but she started throwing a few nanners which to me means I am done. plant 1 pictures are of the one that will make it one more week.

plant 1 this is a middle of plant bud and all frost.
contest 1.jpg

contest.jpg

plant 2
contest 2.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
well have harvested 2 of 5 zg's. todays pick was just super super super, large nugs right down to the soil. Frost heavy from top to bottom. Was going to wait another week as it was just 8 weeks but she started throwing a few nanners which to me means I am done. plant 1 pictures are of the one that will make it one more week.

plant 1 this is a middle of plant bud and all frost.
View attachment 135528

View attachment 135529

plant 2
View attachment 135530
Very nice man