Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I know I keep posting but it’s now week 5 day 35 and I just want to share some more pics I took just now.

plant 1. Taller slower to flower smaller buds View attachment 135446View attachment 135447View attachment 135448View attachment 135449View attachment 135450

plant 2 bigger buds my fav out the two so far.
View attachment 135451View attachment 135452View attachment 135453View attachment 135454View attachment 135455
Ya lookn good.
Which one is these?
If people don't post it i forget.. lol
Thx

Big Terps

Growing on a dime

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Dam... Dont waste your time taking any more...
Went from thinking your ass wasnt going to be in contest, to one of the front front runners imo... Lol
Is them pics a legit camera, or cell pics?
Clear as hell, gotta b a camera ...?
Thx
Thx man, my phone has twice the pixel rating as my camera, just doesn't do true color well
I've got a Nikon D5000.....believe me I have to take a lot of pics before I'm satisfied.
The true lighting and white balance is the hardest thing for me to get.
The processors in these things are finicky with light, and I strive to get it as close as my eyes sees it.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Thx man, my phone has twice the pixel rating as my camera, just doesn't do true color well
I've got a Nikon D5000.....believe me I have to take a lot of pics before I'm satisfied.
The processors in these things are finicky with light, and I strive to get it as close as my eyes sees it.
They look great. Nice work! I really like pic#3. It shows the plants expression and has nice color/frost.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have a Nikon D5000, too, and I've been finding I can get better photos of my plants with my iPhone 14 than I can with my Nikon.