Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My "tall" Chunkadunk just got beat down by a Flamethrower and a Blue Jack City. Luckily they have stopped stretching, mostly
IMG_8666.JPG
IMG_8680.JPG
This is my "green pheno" on the right - I think it's just taking longer so it purpled later
IMG_8675.JPG
I am pulling one at 9 weeks tonight. The smaller cookie-looking plant has some ambers everywhere and milk for days.
IMG_8683.JPG
Not a great leaf to calyx ratio and not many calyxes to get plump, even though they did. Almost no pistils.
IMG_8684.JPG

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Zero Gravity @ about 7 weeks, the prettiest one is already starting to show a few ambers. Seriously don't know how much more frost can get coated on these. Most of the plants are frosty and golf ball sized and larger all the way to the pot.
I am very pleased with the new fertilizer I used on these girls very easy and will be used again.

contest.jpg

contest 1.jpg

contest 2.jpg
Plant 2
contest 3.jpg
plant 2 Thought a whole plant shot was needed to show how frosty and how big the buds are all the way down.
contest 4.jpg
Pro mix with Bean Stalk CS for nutrients watered only with silica, potassium with bud hardener for last 2 weeks only.
All on auto pots for irrigation

Thanks H great genetics

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Zero Gravity @ about 7 weeks, the prettiest one is already starting to show a few ambers. Seriously don't know how much more frost can get coated on these. Most of the plants are frosty and golf ball sized and larger all the way to the pot.
I am very pleased with the new fertilizer I used on these girls very easy and will be used again.

View attachment 135293

View attachment 135294

View attachment 135295
Plant 2
View attachment 135296
plant 2 Thought a whole plant shot was needed to show how frosty and how big the buds are all the way down.
View attachment 135297
Pro mix with Bean Stalk CS for nutrients watered only with silica, potassium with bud hardener for last 2 weeks only.

Thanks H great genetics

View attachment 135293

View attachment 135294

View attachment 135295
Plant 2
View attachment 135296
View attachment 135297

Thanks H great genetics
@lakegrow, have too agree , with you no H's work , by the way good looking ski rails!gotta love the grow.

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Looking good man. Gonna make more seeds using these genetics . Imo the Actual Zero Gravity crossed to PLC would be epic
I'm really liking what I see with these an crosses of this would be super fire. The way the plant grew an the way the buds formed on it an not to say but the frost that has came out man. I'd say a good cross would be this an that straight jacket imo. But can't wait to see what you got going man great work for sure 👊😎🤌🤌 much appreciated.