Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Zero Gravity @ about 7 weeks, the prettiest one is already starting to show a few ambers. Seriously don't know how much more frost can get coated on these. Most of the plants are frosty and golf ball sized and larger all the way to the pot.
I am very pleased with the new fertilizer I used on these girls very easy and will be used again.

View attachment 135293

View attachment 135294

View attachment 135295
Plant 2
View attachment 135296
plant 2 Thought a whole plant shot was needed to show how frosty and how big the buds are all the way down.
View attachment 135297
Pro mix with Bean Stalk CS for nutrients watered only with silica, potassium with bud hardener for last 2 weeks only.
All on auto pots for irrigation

Thanks H great genetics
mine are getting ferments of apple,beet,pineapple, bannan ,and side doses, of silica,potassium, big 6 and cal mag and teas

Opie1

Master Grower
I ended up trashing my three. I had to keep the lights on 24/7 for 3-4 days just to keep temps up around 50 and they didn’t like it, they got all wonky. I only took pics of the last one, I’d held out giving her the ax in hopes she’d straighten up, but nope.
3F2BC1A6-2FCA-4063-88C2-D788EBB1882A.jpeg3F9F540C-2343-4168-9145-2DEC3A86E2B5.jpeg
They were frosty as shit, even though they were fkd up. I’ll be starting the rest soon.
Good luck to you guys that are left, there’s some really nice plants being shown.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I ended up trashing my three. I had to keep the lights on 24/7 for 3-4 days just to keep temps up around 50 and they didn’t like it, they got all wonky. I only took pics of the last one, I’d held out giving her the ax in hopes she’d straighten up, but nope.
View attachment 135307View attachment 135305
They were frosty as shit, even though they were fkd up. I’ll be starting the rest soon.
Good luck to you guys that are left, there’s some really nice plants being shown.
If you are growing in a tent you can pick up a 250W - 300W heater on Amazon for like $30 - $40. I have a 300W one in my 4x4 and it keeps the tent at 73° - 75° when the lights are out.

Opie1

Master Grower
If you are growing in a tent you can pick up a 250W - 300W heater on Amazon for like $30 - $40. I have a 300W one in my 4x4 and it keeps the tent at 73° - 75° when the lights are out.
I’ve got a 750/1500 watt heater in mine, but it can only do so much when it’s 0* for 3-4 days straight. I’ve never had it set on 1500, don’t want to overload the wiring, it’s already stressed enough 😂

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@treefarmercharlie can you post a list of everyone that is left in the contest just wondering how many people are still in it?
I posted this a little over a week ago in this thread

For those who were asking, here is the list of people who haven't sent any updates in over a month. If you are on this list then please let us know if you are still in the contest or if you had to drop out.

@AZHomeGrown420 Last post Dec 16th Last login Jan 7th
@bluecrab1618 Last post Nov 21st Last login Jan 5th
@Bobby_Resigliano Last post Nov 29th Last login Dec 9th
@Dagr8 Last post Nov 30th Last login Jan 13th
@Quietly Last post Nov 18th Last login Feb 6th
@SF603 Last post Nov 18th Last login Feb 1st
@Traderjoeh20 Last post Nov 20th Last login Dec 27th
@ttystikk Last post Dec 14th Last login Dec 20th
@Weedkiller has been active on the site but mentioned he thought he was out due to issues on Jan 8th

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Oh ok I though you posted a list of people that haven't posted in awhile just asking because some people have dropped out recently but I'll check that out

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Oh ok I though you posted a list of people that haven't posted in awhile just asking because some people have dropped out recently but I'll check that out
The only person from that list that I know has officially dropped out is Weedkiller. I'm assuming the others have, too, but they haven't said anything. Oh, and Opie said he's out, too. It doesn't really matter who's out, though. All that matters is who gets their pictures in on time and who the winners are.