Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

@ 26 days since flip. I'm only 2 days ahead of Promedz. They are looking better every day. 7 out of the 8 plants are almost totally identical. That is pretty good in itself. The only other pheno looks quite a bit different than the others.

The first pic is the 4 plants on the left. The plant on the rear left is the different one. Way different bud structure.

DSCN1460.JPG

These are the 4 on the right.

DSCN1461.JPG

This is the different one. Not much frost but healthy.

DSCN1465.JPG

DSCN1466.JPG

One of the more frosty ones.

DSCN1462.JPG

DSCN1463.JPG

DSCN1464.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
@ 26 days since flip. I'm only 2 days ahead of Promedz. They are looking better every day. 7 out of the 8 plants are almost totally identical. That is pretty good in itself. The only other pheno looks quite a bit different than the others.

The first pic is the 4 plants on the left. The plant on the rear left is the different one. Way different bud structure.

View attachment 135066

These are the 4 on the right.

View attachment 135067

This is the different one. Not much frost but healthy.

View attachment 135068

View attachment 135069

One of the more frosty ones.

View attachment 135070

View attachment 135071

View attachment 135072
i will bet on your slow taller plant will be the suprise , when it starts to get caught up with the others! it is starting to show tricos!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have one hanging and almost dry, and nothing else close at 9 weeks. I submitted a pic early because there's a point in ripeness where a lot of plants get 'ugly' from a photogenic standpoint. My purple/black Chunkadunk is getting a second wind and while the older parts are chunking up they are also getting a little new growth.
IMG_8585.JPG
Still has quite a bit of clear though
IMG_8586.JPG
Cool macro of the new growth and the baby trich's. If you wash those are the ones that get through to the 25m bag. No way they'll be ripe enough to make a difference at harvest though.
IMG_8587.JPG
Sometimes you get pretty ones that stay pretty though. Living soil can't grow the dank? LOL
IMG_8588.JPG
lots more clear on the green one compared to the black. This will go longest of my 4.
IMG_8589.JPG
Just another pretty cool piece of a shot.
IMG_8593.JPG

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Both Chunkadunk in the groove. 4 weeks tomorrow.
Tall one is on a bluemat. Short is on a table 1 top flood per day. Megacrop 1 part believe it or not haha. Newer one with-ought the big balls of calnit. Mixes up ok except what looks like iron something. Black tiny specs that don’t want to desolve.
Holidays coming up in a week. So I’m hoping to leave these on autopilot for a week. I do have catchment for the 2 blue mats I’m running just in case😉.
IMG_3909.jpegIMG_3908.jpeg