Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That's the current dispensary craze item.
I think it's called Micro Flower.
I watched a video review about it.
But that is all it was, a partial re veg then back into flower.
All this stuff is coming out to look amazing no matter what.
Wished I would have had a fresh bale of Pro Mix for this last contest.
I didn't get any weight using plain ole dirt,
the flower turned out nice anyway.
Anyways,
Well done!

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Man, this is some purty weed! Check out the combination of Green, Purple and Orange! This is a couple of buds off my Platinum Frosting contest plant #1. It’s been initial drying for 8 days now, I imagine it’ll get into jars in a few days. It has a really stinky cat piss odor. Haven’t tried it yet but I’m getting pretty anxious.

Note: I edited the first pic to try and get it to look like it does IRL.

IMG_9176.jpegIMG_9173.jpeg

Promedz

Zeus
Platinum ice day 23 in a #2 pot, have not lolipop or cleaned up lowers just let her ride. I've been busy. Checked the lowers not one sack. This plant here solid. Of course I didn’t clone this one and only plant. That means it’s gonna be a good one smh-revegIMG_9612.jpegIMG_9610.jpegIMG_9613.jpeg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My Platinum Frosting contender is disappearing quickly, half the jar is gone already!

View attachment 136927
Grabbed a bud to load the bong with, thought I'd take a pic.
Smokes really smooth, great balanced buzz!
Beautiful bud man!
Yea, I've set my summer harvested flower aside for the moment. The test has began on the contest flower.
Been smoking a lot of it.
If you roll a small joint,(1/4" diameter) the smoke is thick,
joint burns smooth, and doesn't want to go out.
As far as taste, it ain't Skunk, but it does have some gas and spice.
It's still too early in the cure, but the way I'm going, it's not gonna last,
cause I just got a 12 pack of Butane and a gal of Ethanol. I shouldn't have but I did. lol

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
mine have been in jars for a couple weeks. I have had a few samples along the way. The crazy looking red one had the most yield even being the shortest plant. It grinds up almost black , it has a burnt rubber throat hit and then a gassy berry after taste. The other purple one is like Oreoz with the PLCG flavor...a nice combo, the Oreoz yield and potency, but with flavor. ill get some pics next time I get the jars out.

Promedz

Zeus
Here is my smoke report both phenos are that uppidy high no couch lock no body high all focus and creativity, not my cup of tea they both went fast people liked it. The number 3 pheno has a citrus/grapefruit smell. The number one has a lemon cleaner type of smell. Thinking it’s the lemon terps that don’t do it for me.

I like the knock your head and body off kinda high. The type where you forget where your phone is when your sending a text message, when your keys to the house are In your hands but your looking for them, sit down to watch a show and stare off into a daze. The sedative body/hit you in the face melting sweat on the nose after a couple hits… so sad I lost my sugarbreath pheno it hit all them boxes.

Lurch

Super Active Member
Platinum ice day 23 in a #2 pot, have not lolipop or cleaned up lowers just let her ride. I've been busy. Checked the lowers not one sack. This plant here solid. Of course I didn’t clone this one and only plant. That means it’s gonna be a good one smh-revegView attachment 136924View attachment 136925View attachment 136926
Looking good man.
Kept one pheno that ticked the boxes myself. Will give it another week next time for flower. Strong smoke my pal had a whitey 😆

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Here is my smoke report both phenos are that uppidy high no couch lock no body high all focus and creativity, not my cup of tea they both went fast people liked it. The number 3 pheno has a citrus/grapefruit smell. The number one has a lemon cleaner type of smell. Thinking it’s the lemon terps that don’t do it for me.

I like the knock your head and body off kinda high. The type where you forget where your phone is when your sending a text message, when your keys to the house are In your hands but your looking for them, sit down to watch a show and stare off into a daze. The sedative body/hit you in the face melting sweat on the nose after a couple hits… so sad I lost my sugarbreath pheno it hit all them boxes.
You must be talking about the "Senior Citizen" cut of the "AARP OG". lol