Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Any more smoke reports to read? So far I've only seen one or two post about how she smokes
I suck at describing flavors but I will say that the platinum frosting has a lot of flavor and stinks up the place. I get a pretty clean high from it without too much anxiety.

I trimmed up one of the plants that revegged on me today and got 4.75oz of decent bud off of it.
IMG_6067.jpeg
The other plant that revegged was much more larfy, so I’m not going to bother trimming it. I stuck this bucket in the freezer and will dry sift whatever hash I can get from it and then will use what’s left to infused chocolate.
IMG_6068.jpeg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I remember on Captain Kangaroo there was a fucked up character called the banana man. You wanna know why us old people are so fucked up, this is the shit they had us watching on Saturday mornings waiting for the cartoons to come on ;)

And no - I didn't watch the whole thing either - it's disturbing LOL

I'm afraid to go back and watch those old shows now. lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I remember on Captain Kangaroo there was a fucked up character called the banana man. You wanna know why us old people are so fucked up, this is the shit they had us watching on Saturday mornings waiting for the cartoons to come on ;)

And no - I didn't watch the whole thing either - it's disturbing LOL

I watched Captain Kangaroo and Bozo the Clown when I was a kid.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I watched Captain Kangaroo and Bozo the Clown when I was a kid.
Jumping into the wayback machine, the creepiest ones were where they talked to the camera/TV screen and tried to get you to talk back. Romper Room was one. 6yo homie didn't play that shit ;) . Davy and Goliath was a claymation type show with a boy and his dog that taught us morals.

There were the hippie shows with half the cast in costumes like H.R. Puffinstuff (come on man 😜), there was one about a sea monster, all with some seriously stone undertones. Big felt costumes that looked like big felt costumes. You could see the people sometimes.

Evenings were news and "variety shows". Lawrence Welk started it all, then the hippies tried to make it cool with Donnie and Marie, Sonnie and Cher, Then they wanted to connect with viewers in the south because they all really live like on Hee Haw. :rolleyes:

I think Xena Warrior Princess was the dying sputter of the shows like The Hulk, Greatest American Hero, Isis and other superhero live action shows from the early 70s. Those got their start from the super-hippie Batman shows.

Jumping into the wayback machine, the creepiest ones were where they talked to the camera/TV screen and tried to get you to talk back. Romper Room was one. 6yo homie didn't play that shit ;) . Davy and Goliath was a claymation type show with a boy and his dog that taught us morals.

There were the hippie shows with half the cast in costumes like H.R. Puffinstuff (come on man 😜), there was one about a sea monster, all with some seriously stone undertones. Big felt costumes that looked like big felt costumes. You could see the people sometimes.

Evenings were news and "variety shows". Lawrence Welk started it all, then the hippies tried to make it cool with Donnie and Marie, Sonnie and Cher, Then they wanted to connect with viewers in the south because they all really live like on Hee Haw. :rolleyes:

I think Xena Warrior Princess was the dying sputter of the shows like The Hulk, Greatest American Hero, Isis and other superhero live action shows from the early 70s. Those got their start from the super-hippie Batman shows.
I knew Cartman existed. Here he is in the flesh :sneaky:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
didn't have that many choices back then
People talk about how we had 4 channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS) plus the UHF channels which werre mostly shit.

What they never bring up was that kids shut the fuck up and watched whatever mom or dad was watching because there was only one TV.

We got "after school specials", Mr Rogers Kaptain Kangaroo - with the schoolhouse rock commercials because if kids were watching TV it had to be about learning something.

Then saturday mornings we had cartoons until mom chased us out to play, or go mow the yard, or whatever because her shows werre coming on LOL