Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How cool is it in your growing area?
In a spare bedroom in a climate controlled house you wouldn't thing it would matter much, but the plants seem to know it's winter.
Temps are still 75-78 lights on and high 60's lights off.
But just like we go from wearing shorts to sweats in the the same temp living room in the winter - they seem to be get the same heebee jeebees when it's cold outside.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
In a spare bedroom in a climate controlled house you wouldn't thing it would matter much, but the plants seem to know it's winter.
But just like we go from wearing shorts to sweats in the the same temp living room in the winter - they seem to be get the same heebee jeebees when it's cold outside.
My veg rooms like a sauna in the winter. It sucks . I never change the settings so in the summer when I walk into 80 degrees 60 percent humidity it feels good from 100 degrees, 90 percent humidity. But walking into 80 degrees 60 humidity from 20 degrees outside , 20 humidity. Sucks

Streetpro09

Tester
I had to throw a little space heater in my one room. Even with the light at 100% the room struggled to get over 70° when it's 0° or less outside.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
@Tvanmunhen ,i take it you are in the middle of a cold snap!
No it was a response to @wierdly . Those plants are frosty!
I dont know why my words get moved around like in my previous post. But it was really flipped Dec 20 ish. They are both the Platinum Frosting🌨
I was laughing when I read the post "I flipped yesterday." I was thinking yeah right I wasn't born yesterday... Looking good wierdly.