My passion

GCG

Dinosaur
Never done anything in actual sunlight so to move into full sun at 5 weeks not sure what to expect.
Plants seemingly changed from 5 weeks to like 8 weeks since last Monday or Tuesday. Went from clear trichs and white hairs to cloudy with 5% amber and full color change on hairs. In a week! WTF!
Is this normal, does the fact that they seeded make them finish quickly or is it really sunlight? Was expecting 9 - 10 weeks.
I'll get some closeups later today.

GCG

Dinosaur
Ok so bad lighting and baked old eyes.
While the old girls are finishing early, not quite to the extent of my previous post.
Sunlight and some extra dark time are starting the finish a little early but still have a couple weeks. They are 6 Tuesday. Probably get away with 8 weeks.
Pain in the ass dragging them in and out every day. Especially knowing they are pregnant.

GCG

Dinosaur
All the seedy girls are doing really well in the sun. Frosty and starting to bulk up a bit. One Dubstup is throwing all small buds still. Wedding Cake looks big and pretty just dont look close, really seedy. One Eagle Scout is really seedy too. All have seeds but those 2 seem to be the worst.
Here is a close-up of Bounty Hunter 41 days.
0923191323a.jpg

GCG

Dinosaur
Getting ready to plane down my hepa filter and get my "flow hood" operational.
From what I've read I'll get about 3 months before I need to split cultures up. At that point I'll start a piece into rooting hormone and see if I can complete the process and get it in soil eventually.
Last run got fucked up and not worth running again so hoping new Wedding Pie has a keeper to culture.
If not I bought Blueberry, Flo and Legend OG F5's and a few other really stable beans to play with.

GCG

Dinosaur
So the Legend OG isnt an F5 like my previous post stated. BB and Flo are and Fire OG is an F4 but Legend is....well.... not sure what designation it gets. It's
Legend OG x Legend OG RSVD
Should be an F2? Does mom being reversed matter? Could be an S1 if both were same clones? May reach out to Mosca for clarification they didn't specify.

GCG

Dinosaur
Got my Wedding Pie clones going in a clone king. First try like this. Heard it was faster but not seeing it yet. Traditional cloning never let me down just thought it may be an improvement. No clones of Texas Butter, went 0 for 4 all boys. Didn't cull them yet just removed them. Have made early identify mistakes before so just in case but all look like they're throwing nuts, or a nut anyway.
Here's a pic of WP clones and a bagseed seedling from a GG#4 ounce. One seed from an ounce, figured that's how the strain came about so I'll grow the little bastard out. For now anyway.
1005191015_HDR.jpg
1005191016.jpg

GCG

Dinosaur
Tested lower larf from seeded run. Bounty Hunter didn't seem to seed very badly. Both Dubsteps and one Eagle Scout seem a little worse. The Wedding Cake and last ES are solid seed. Going to chop them Tuesday and be done with them. Time to concentrate on these girls.
1006191232_HDR.jpg
This next one is a monster easily 1/3 bigger than her sisters, huge fat fan leaves.
1006191233a.jpg1006191233.jpg
Broke a branch of this one trying to train it a little. Not all that unusual for me.
Thia last girl is a little mutant skinny, small and frail.
1006191233b.jpg
The big girl is back right. I think I like her, have 4 clones of her in case she's fire. Looking for my unicorn to attempt a tissue culture with.
1006191232.jpg

GCG

Dinosaur
Planned on having more than 3 healthy plants and one midget, Texas Butter's screwed me. Running all Fem's next.
Hard to not soak seeds now but have to wait a few weeks still.

Seeds getting soaked the 21st (2 of each)
Rogue OG
Gorilla OG
Topanga Stars
Purple Cake
Orangeberry Smoothie #1
Black Banana Cookies

After that run, I'm going to play with my GA3 and see if I can reverse something. Hopefully I'll have a worthy pheno.

GCG

Dinosaur
Well it's official all 4 Texas Butter are males. That's sucks.
Going to give the little Gorilla Glue a few more days under the t5's and move it into the flower space with the Wedding Pie.

The one weakling WP is bothering me. Skinny branches and mini leaves. Looks healthy otherwise, nice and green, decent growth pattern and stretching like the others just skinny.
Going to pound it with microbes and a little carb and see if I can straighten its root zone out.
May mix up some of Heison Tea recipe I see bouncing around on here. She needs something.

GCG

Dinosaur
Got the girls spread open to make rhe most of them. Plenty of space with no Texas Butter.
Big momma first, almost cracked her too so not as open as others
1008191354_HDR.jpg
Next is the one I did crack a branch off
1008191354.jpg
Thia one is somewhere in the middle of Big momma and the tripod. Easy going so far, nice and healthy.
1008191353.jpg
Then there is this little squirrelly runt. Pics make her look better than she does in person. We'll see what she ends up doing.
1008191354a.jpg