My passion

GCG

Dinosaur
The last crop that hermied on me gets me high, has very subtle flavors, not noteworthy, and has varying degrees of seed. Wedding Cake seems the worst bounty hunter came through the best. Took them all early too so it is what it is. Will keep me from the dispensary for a while.

GCG

Dinosaur
Some of those hermie seeds stick to my fingers when breaking up buds. I may or may not randomly flick them to get them off. Apparently one landed in my Gorilla Glue pot and wanted life bad enough to sprout and grow a 4" taproot. I like it's determination but pulled it anyway.
1027190936_HDR.jpg

GCG

Dinosaur
So hard being patient with seeds, at least for me. The damn Cannaventure Ghost OG and Aventus OG are still not showing. By tomorrow night I'll lose patience entirely and start digging at the RR. Fuck I want a Ghost OG, dont even really care about the Aventus just give me one ghost to grow out.

GCG

Dinosaur
One Aventus OG came up, still nothing on the other one or the two Ghost OG's.
Topanga Canyon, Topanga Wedding, Shoreline Sour Diesel and Dyno Berry Bites are all doing well. May dunk my last 3 ghost OG beans to increase my chances of getting a seedling. Not really enthused about Cannaventure seeds at this point. Went 8 for 8 with Heison and Eso's seeds. So far 1 for 6 on the Cannaventure.

GCG

Dinosaur
Have gone 0 for 4 on the Ghost OG so far. Very disappointed. Have 3 beans left from a seven pack. They are soaking now. Need some good luck with these, apparently my amazing skills alone aren't enough to make them grow. I need something here.

GCG

Dinosaur
Ive had the occasional seed or two fuck up on me but 0 for 7. WTF!
Generally willing to accept blame when something goes wrong with my grow. Can usually pinpoint my fuck up. Not this time. These seeds were junk. Really sucks. Wanted Ghost OG so bad. Had 2 of 7 attempt to pop, rest only got tiny tap roots and then shriveled.
At the same time, in same soak, same RR's fuck same everything went 6 for 6 with Heisons, 2 for 2 with Eso's and 1 for 2 with the Cannaventure freebie.
0 for fucking 7 on the Ghost OG! Crushed and pissed all at once.
15725326518299166916144186657030.jpg
The little ones looking healthy. Ones in square pots look dry but are still a little heavy. Will be ready for some water this afternoon.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Ive had the occasional seed or two fuck up on me but 0 for 7. WTF!
Generally willing to accept blame when something goes wrong with my grow. Can usually pinpoint my fuck up. Not this time. These seeds were junk. Really sucks. Wanted Ghost OG so bad. Had 2 of 7 attempt to pop, rest only got tiny tap roots and then shriveled.
At the same time, in same soak, same RR's fuck same everything went 6 for 6 with Heisons, 2 for 2 with Eso's and 1 for 2 with the Cannaventure freebie.
0 for fucking 7 on the Ghost OG! Crushed and pissed all at once.
View attachment 27837
The little ones looking healthy. Ones in square pots look dry but are still a little heavy. Will be ready for some water this afternoon.
That's a bummer on the ghost og but glad the others are doing well for you.

GCG

Dinosaur
Topanga Canyon, Topanga Wedding, Shoreline Sour Diesel, Dyno Berry Bites and Aventus OG looking strong about 11 days in.
1104191949_HDR.jpg