My passion

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Clone king has been way slower than traditional cloning and I discovered why when transplanting to soil. Fucking water was really warm, almost hot. Hope they survive transfer. Roots were decent, not for 2 weeks in though. This one is a little gnarly.
View attachment 25424
What does the top of this clone look like? I have some clones in rockwool that are a week old today. No roots showing yet but some of the leaves are starting to yellow.

GCG

Dinosaur
Was out of town for a while and had to improvise to keep my girls alive. Big momma made it, others not so much. They got no water apparently and were not worth saving for fear of what the stress would do to them.
The Gorilla Glue went back into veg to get bigger now that I have extra space.
Here is big momma Wedding Pie at 3 weeks seems a little behind but it had a stressful week, see how she does from here on
1022190734.jpg
Stretch should be about done.

GCG

Dinosaur
What does the top of this clone look like? I have some clones in rockwool that are a week old today. No roots showing yet but some of the leaves are starting to yellow.
It was all healthy but took along time to get roots. Water was really warm and I didn't monitor it. I killed them off before I went out of town. Got them into soil then killed them, fucking waste. But wanted to go through process since I had not used aeroponic cloner before. Transition was easy and if water was right may have worked but probably wont use it again.

GCG

Dinosaur
The little GG#4 bagseed that I've got back under t5's. Knowing history of GG#4 and the fact that this is a bagseed, I'm going to really watch this one. Maybe I'll get lucky but not counting on much. Good things in the hopper though. Everything went from soak to paper towels this morning.
1022191212.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Soak is on. 2 of each, Ghost OG (Cannaventure), Topanga Canyon, Topanga Wedding, Shoreline Sour Diesel (Heison/GPS), Dyno Berry Bites (Eso) all are Feminized.
View attachment 26601
guess the rogue og didn't make the cut lol.
I had BBC clones in a cups of water for three months. They were starting to yellow but were still very much alive. Didn't pop not one root until they went into the 30 site ez cloner. Rooted within days.

GCG

Dinosaur
guess the rogue og didn't make the cut lol.
I had BBC clones in a cups of water for three months. They were starting to yellow but were still very much alive. Didn't pop not one root until they went into the 30 site ez cloner. Rooted within days.
My problem is too many seeds. I change my mind every time i look at my list. Think im going to soak 2 more just not sure what.
All seeds I soaked have nice tails and are in Rapid Rooters, 1 Ghost OG is above ground, rest are coming.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My problem is too many seeds. I change my mind every time i look at my list. Think im going to soak 2 more just not sure what.
All seeds I soaked have nice tails and are in Rapid Rooters, 1 Ghost OG is above ground, rest are coming.
That's awesome to hear bro, nooicee! I know what you mean. I have a nice library now and my next three runs are planned out. Then I need to set up a pollination area in my ghetto basement. The fun that'll be. My problem is I think once I start chucking I won't want to stop and itll be a whole new addiction.

GCG

Dinosaur
9 fot 10 so far. All of Heisons beans are above ground, Topanga Canyon, Topanga Wedding and Shoreline Sour Diesel. Eso's Dyno Berry Bites are up too. The Ghost OG from Cannaventure is in trouble. One came up with shell still attached. When I removed it one cotyledon came off the other one fell off shortly after. Little fucker seems to still be growing though. So may be 8 for 10 but holding out hope for the 2 Ghost OG's still.
Also have 2 Aventus OG beans soaking.

GCG

Dinosaur
The Ghost OG with no cotyledons shriveled up and died and the other hasn't popped up yet. Soaking 2 more of those, really want a Ghost OG. Have 2 Aventus OG also from Cannaventure already in Rapid Rooters too.

All other girls are doing well except for one Dyno Berry Bite.
When I am ready to transfer RR's into soil I use a straightened paper clip to stab them so I can pick them out of tray in humidity dome. Well when picking one DBB out, I inadvertently cut through the tap root with the paper clip. Went from 1.25" to about .25" not sure if it'll make it but got it in soil and it hasn't died yet. Will make sure to keep it misted and give it some love. Rest seem happy.
15721229778717175222453468351531.jpg

GCG

Dinosaur
Was the ghost from the first batch of seed?
Yes, started 2 with the other girls and both crapped out, well one still in RR but doesn't look like its coming up. Have 2 more soaking. Got a fem 7 pack from Cannaventure. 3 still dry. Really hoping for something close to real Ghost OG, I enjoy that strain alot.

GCG

Dinosaur
Looks like the Dyno Berry Bite is a survivor. Seems to be growing, albeit, slowly. Says good things about the vigor of these beans. Only 1/4" above ground but cotyledons were touching soil yesterday.
Have the Aventus and Ghost OG in RR's and waiting/hoping.
Gorilla Glue is vegging nicely going to flip it on the 1st.
Wedding Pie has beautiful structure and looks like its going to be a solid fielder, 28 days tomorrow will post pic then.