My Bagseed Experiment

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fed last night. Initial reading was 479. My runoff came in at 1368. I was trying to cut back a bit on the initial.
At this stage of flower that should be great. What I would want to see in 3 days is for the runoff to show a drop.

If it's around 1000 (putting in a hundred or so with calmag) you're good. Feed her in three days.

If it is considerably less than 1000, mix up a batch of food. This is where knowing what the starting ppm is for your nutes (whatever they may be) is a good thing.

If you know that your feed at 25% is about 500ppm (for example) running a gallon through doesn't mean that the runoff will be 500ppm higher. IMHO it means that if your plants were happy and healthy with the 1500pp, runoff, you can safely put 500ppm in without worrying about it - or even more.

Unless you are trying to push the limits and get the maximum weight you can or something, keeping that fluctuation of light feeding but never starving is what I shoot for now. And it's different for every plant for the most part. The Paradise Diesel I have going now is on day 80 of flower. Her sister from the same seed-drop is already dry and a week into curing. In early flower, no matter what I fed her she ate it and wanted more. the other was a "normal" plant.

It's all guesswork, but with the ppm factored in it's educated guesses.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So i know this is an LED picture but I'm good with it. I have no idea what strain this is but it is beautiful and smells like a straight skunk weed. She is covered in trichomes and the buds are just getting fatter and fatter.

I wish i had known she would be like this because i want another one. My question is about re-veg. I know it is difficult and because the genetics may not be stable there is a good chance the stress could herm her. It's too late to take a clone right? She is getting close to week 6 of flower. I'm really enjoying her rate of growth, her smell, her growth patterns, and just the overall plant. I'd love to grow it again but with the knowledge I have now. Any idea whether I could re-veg her or even clone her at this point?

Attachments

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I'd prefer a shaded or less developed stem on the bottom with no flowers or small ones if possible. I just or I should say I am now in the process of rooting a flowering branch. I have some roots on it, they are not great but I'll take it. I'll still have a plant to try and reveg if it doesn't clone by the time the main plant is done. I'll probably do the reveg even if the clone takes...just in case.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I'd prefer a shaded or less developed stem on the bottom with no flowers or small ones if possible. I just or I should say I am now in the process of rooting a flowering branch. I have some roots on it, they are not great but I'll take it. I'll still have a plant to try and reveg if it doesn't clone by the time the main plant is done. I'll probably do the reveg even if the clone takes...just in case.
Okay. I'll pick up some rooting hormone and pick a branch.
They grow funny for a bit.
I see that. Jesus.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So she is really starting to smell and turn to red pistils. I love this plant. Too bad I fucked up in the beginning or she would be a beast for sure. Oh well. I'm really enjoying watching her fill out.

Attachments

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
You’ve prolly got another three weeks to go yet (to day 60), if not more. Be patient. It will pay off.
Congrats on the random draw by the way. I am going to be patient. It is just crazy how different it looks each time I check it. I'll post on here before I chop though. First run so I have no experience on when to bring her down.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Congrats on the random draw by the way. I am going to be patient. It is just crazy how different it looks each time I check it. I'll post on here before I chop though. First run so I have no experience on when to bring her down.
Thank you. I was surprised to win!

IME, they’re not pretty when they come down. They get pretty again after a trim.