Mid flower PM

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I'm late here but all this stems from the long exhaust. I'd try What Red says. Vent into the lung room thru carbon, dehumidify that room. But, shit is always a pitazz in the middle of a grow. I have seen vinegar knock the shit back hard. 1 tablespoon vinegar per quart, spray the crap out of everything, remove any real baddies first. Do that every two days, 3 times total. Then whole milk 50/50 with water and spray weekly. You'll harvest and your plants will look better right away.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm late here but all this stems from the long exhaust. I'd try What Red says. Vent into the lung room thru carbon, dehumidify that room. But, shit is always a pitazz in the middle of a grow. I have seen vinegar knock the shit back hard. 1 tablespoon vinegar per quart, spray the crap out of everything, remove any real baddies first. Do that every two days, 3 times total. Then whole milk 50/50 with water and spray weekly. You'll harvest and your plants will look better right away.
Thanks for your more natural perspective. I'm done with the green cure. Since the booster fan was added i have seen a difference.
But growbro is a lush. He likes his booze. Hes all ya ya ya. Ok ok ok. Then when I come back a week later and shit hasnt changed I get pissed.
Due to his booze influenced forgetfulness/laziness. We havent kicked it just yet.
The uv-C has helped. But it reappered on the lower larfs that were shaded from it and the previous attempts with sodium bicarbonate.
So two days ago I gave her anither shot of gc. I hate doing that with buds forming. But is is early in flower still. Atleast 4 to go. By then I hope the terps will return and with thw help of milk and vinegar. Get em to harvest. Thw winter montha definetly helps keep the room cool at nighr and breed the shit. But I will get through it. Atleast I get to try the wed dub and GMO !!# I never dis get a cut of the gg4 👎 I'm still in search of some real deal s1's. If qnyone has any of HB or @HydroRed has something? I,would trade. I have some serious shit right meow

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for your more natural perspective. I'm done with the green cure. Since the booster fan was added i have seen a difference.
But growbro is a lush. He likes his booze. Hes all ya ya ya. Ok ok ok. Then when I come back a week later and shit hasnt changed I get pissed.
Due to his booze influenced forgetfulness/laziness. We havent kicked it just yet.
The uv-C has helped. But it reappered on the lower larfs that were shaded from it and the previous attempts with sodium bicarbonate.
So two days ago I gave her anither shot of gc. I hate doing that with buds forming. But is is early in flower still. Atleast 4 to go. By then I hope the terps will return and with thw help of milk and vinegar. Get em to harvest. Thw winter montha definetly helps keep the room cool at nighr and breed the shit. But I will get through it. Atleast I get to try the wed dub and GMO !!# I never dis get a cut of the gg4 👎 I'm still in search of some real deal s1's. If qnyone has any of HB or @HydroRed has something? I,would trade. I have some serious shit right meow
Sorry Ty, I already gave away all the S1's I had.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I understand that shit was fire!! I had cuts but they didnt,make,it. A littlw tougher to root than thw GMO and wed dub
Only cut I've come across that I couldnt get to root fast? I always heard everyone saying how fast and easy it was. I'd do a tray of cuts like 6 of 3 different strains and everything would have roots within a week and the GG4 lookin like I just cut it off the momma. I had that mf'er for like 5 years or so and dont think I ever got it to root inside 2 wks no matter where the cut was taken off the momma or what method I used for rooting.

Jg88

I'd say scrub everything in the tent and spray the plants with hydrogen peroxide solution, and then hit em with neem oil after. Then on harvest I'd follow the George Cervantes bud washing method can be found on YouTube's

Jg88

If your gunna spray neem I recommend 2 liter water with about 15ml of neem oil added, shake it real good it'll be cloudy. Also spray the neem on lights out so the plants won't burn. Works awesome as a organic pest control as well! :)

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Way too much trouble. Mark off as lesson learned, sanitize everything, start another round. Chop and burn with chant if possible. Time you save working on new round will be more than worth it, compared to trying all this stuff and still no garuntees. Pretend it was a security breach teardown. Lol.get growmie up to snuff, tho, or get a new one. Fuckin the program up. Lol. Good luck. Please don't smoke any moldy bud, tho, please.
Words of wisdom.... we always take xtra clones🤙🌱

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Only cut I've come across that I couldnt get to root fast? I always heard everyone saying how fast and easy it was. I'd do a tray of cuts like 6 of 3 different strains and everything would have roots within a week and the GG4 lookin like I just cut it off the momma. I had that mf'er for like 5 years or so and dont think I ever got it to root inside 2 wks no matter where the cut was taken off the momma or what method I used for rooting.
Banana og was such a poop face in our facility. 100s of Kens cut and Santa Cruz bd roots in 3-5 days, banana og over in the corner 3 weeks later with root buds. That cut sucks. Cardboard terps and no resistance to anything. I’m really confused as to it’s recent hype.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I had this issue with my first and only photoperiod run😭 my buddy got me a cut and mid way into flower kept getting pm! Found out it was from his cut after the third time of it popping up and just ditched the clone and all 14 others were perfect after that

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Pm hell is Pm hell ....
I m at the end of week 6 of a planned full 10 +week grow. Pm has raised it ugly head and impounded it with green cleaner! Pounded pounded that
PM ugliness. Next day Pm gone. But it’s gonna come back I don’t have UV ventilations filters scrubbers that’s ok
I broke down bought a uv cleaner lamp kit gloves glasses and hand fixture. I will hand treat the plants myself weekly a few minutes does the trick. I will invest into a small room uv ventilation scrubber gotta stop it dead in tracks. 24/7.
As UV works in water.... it works in air
The UV hand light kit was $457.
I plan on using this as well for my home corona preventative when I bring store goods home .
When I used the green cleaner it knocked the smell volume way down
Yet smell volume within 5 days is all back up again flowers look great.
I will not hit again ... I will use the uv light until I chop. 4 more weeks....

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Uv wizard. My uvC bulb and holder was 40$ timer 5$
Is it a room or tent uVC fixture?
Sure would be nice to mount a 4ft
Fixture like for elevator single lamp and sterilize the whole grow after lights out. However the uvb seems if
Lamp is not blocked by glass lens it provides the killing radiation required but as well causes your plants to produce more turpines flavonoids and sticky icky gooey goodness if applied
Properly

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok I’ve got some real update results
When I first saw the pm I hit it with
Green wash at week 5 of flower
I. Hit it again at week 7 with 40/60 solution milk/water. That really worked.
Week 8 ... I hit it again with 1 treatment of milk and water and it really knocks down hard the Pm.
This bought time for my UV-C (ac coil )
Light kit yo show up by the end of week 8.
Tomorrow night after lights out
The ladies get a first bathing in UV-c light 3x week out to week 10🥰
This will pound the pm into oblivion but we are not done yet. I found this video on removing and sanitizing
Buds after harvest with Pm.
Here of course The youtube link.
So stop 🛑 stressing about Pm managed or prevent it beat it - all the very best to you in your grows.

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Week 8 ... I hit it again with 1 treatment of milk and water and it really knocks down hard the Pm.
This will pound the pm into oblivion but we are not done yet. I found this video on removing and sanitizing
So stop 🛑 stressing about Pm managed or prevent it beat it - all the very best to you in your grows.
Good info. Thanks for the update.
I think u meant greencure? Sodium bicarbonate? That, milk, and uvC. Bye bye P.M.!!! Hahaha good for you man! Losing a run is tough. I think we've all been there

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
peroxide wash works most excellent. I did it with every outdoor plant because it cant hurt.

I found the end result were very nice clean tasting buds. I just used 1 cup of 3% peroxide in 2 gallons of warm water...swished them in it shook it off and put them on a rack with a fan blowing on them for about 2 hours...then in the dryer.

It really does work well.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Great vid!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hats off to everyone dealing with pm. Don't know how I haven't got it yet , maybe I already do . But all my friends have dealt w and praise anyone who deals w it. I spend hours a day already in the garden. Couldn't imagine dealing w it