Mid flower PM

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yep that would be a problem.
Check air RH going into tent. If it’s 60 your never going to get below that.
I don't live at the grow. So the pinpointing the time of the rh spike is tough.
He wont let me run a dedicated vent outlet for the tent.
The location that its at is the reason its such a long run. Dude doesnt want the tent next to his dryer , ya dig.
I have tried to have the 2 "Hydrofarm" 70$ each exhaust fans hooked up to a 35$ carbon can that says its rated @ 290 something cfm on the Amazon reviews from the manufacturer.
The dude has about had it and wants to scrap thw grows in the winter.
Hes not down for some of the ideas.....
I dont have money for a 6 inch currently so I dono

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
The spike for me was happening as soon as the lights went out it would climb up into the low 90s dehuey was the only answer for me, once that humidity is stable all the time you'll have a much better chance of holding off the pm with the measures everyone has suggested, and I started a pm thread in the infirmary, stuff I've found that I felt was on point, don't know if you seen it or not

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Is there no possible way that you can control the climate of the room that the tent is in? Get a dehumidifier. I’d rather have the humidity too low as to fight PM constantly.
Yes we have one going. It seems to help. I meed to check back. Thanks for all the info
The spike for me was happening as soon as the lights went out it would climb up into the low 90s dehuey was the only answer for me, once that humidity is stable all the time you'll have a much better chance of holding off the pm with the measures everyone has suggested, and I started a pm thread in the infirmary, stuff I've found that I felt was on point, don't know if you seen it or not
Whats the name of the thread? And thanks!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
hang in there, Terpy, Im out every month, lmfao, I got a second tent to combat that lil prob of mine, in my situation. Maybe someone could hep a brutha out, especially this time of year. Some outdoe ain't bad but I got to tell you, Im right there, what is selling at 280 ozzie in my area, my early tester buds quick dried are better. Plus can't afford that. But honest truth, bro, is the prob is so large, that's why everyone is saying just do what you had to do last time and have a come to Jesus meeting with the gromie, plus now you got the dehuey, etc and surely he knows by now what to look for, what feels right, etc, and start over again. Cause even that being the worst case scenario, the longer you try to fix with no good results is just longer down the line, plus really none of us want you to smoke moldy meds, at least make iso or something out of it, but thats just my opine.. We all just been there, and folks tryin to help is all, but I feel ya. Im still not ahead of my medical appetite with one 2 x 4 tent, but Im trying. I got 18 one gallons in there, a 400 and two LEDs. Its sink or swim up in this bitch here, at my place. I even tried the cbd thing, preroll, meh, not for me, nor the drops or paste. But again, its a damn crazy Wolf Full moon and everyone is walkin on the razor's edge, including myself, wish I could take some of your angst away. For what its worth I smoked a small completely white haired lower off a topanga star and either its gonna be good, or I got a holdin breath nitrogen buzz. lol.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
If you can afford it team up with the growmie and automate what you can with inkbirds if not already in place like 75 bucks for the temp humidity combo, but in mid flower I'd chop what is definitely bad and start alternating peroxide and greencure till you can integrate Bennie's along with that stuff, silica in your feed and as a foliar is also an option to help the plant fight it, regalia is expensive and best used as a preventative

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Sometimes spending just a bit more for equipment can help. Some cheap filters may not do the job. 6 inch would be preferable. Even if you have 2 fans you can only move so much cfm through the filter and then through all that tube. You don't need a 300 dollar one either. If you keep negative pressure you should be able to exhaust right outside of the tent provided there is air exchange into the room. 50% white Vinegar solution can kill spores. A little less nasty than bleach for cleaning things. If I remember correctly potassium silicate can kill mold too and help prevent it because of its alkalinity while alsonsupplemting your ladies. Wouldn't spray anything at all on a flowering plant and still plan to smoke it after. Never sell anything you wouldn't smoke. Wouldn't want that to happen to me which I'm sure I've smoked some bad shit in my day. Good ol prohibition......... Using those clones you can get them running just as fast as you fix this issue potentially. I've never experience PM but a few things that will prevent it are ovcourse a lower rh. Dont let your plants crowd into eachother. Keep leaves from overlapping and if neccessary tie branches to the pots to spread them apart giving optimal airflow everywhere. If any problems arise keeping in veg or if just starting flower switching back and fixing the issue from the veg stage will be easier. Good luck with everything man. Struggle is always real out here

SCJedi

Synergist
Do you have cuttings or mom's of everything? If so, just cut and run. Otherwise, I'd buy some greencure or plant therapy and spray it. Yes, I know it's flowering. I use Plant Therapy and often have to bring in plants with PM as a buddy constantly has it.

If you cut and run bag plants before taking them out of the tent. Burn sulfur, spray bleach water, wash everything you can with bleach and hot water and soap, spray Lysol and zip up your tent. Go overboard to clean it all and then do it again. Don't reuse anything without seriously cleaning it or you'll be sorry.

Then, use a pm spray as a preventative. Nuke 'Em, plant therapy, etc. If you open the tent that'll be your reminder to spray. Leave the bottle hanging on your tent by the zipper so you'll see it when you look up.

Use proper engineering controls. FAE is critical. Move fresh air in and stale air out. Use a dehuey when lights are out if you spike during lights out. Just out one in the opposite timer. Good luck!

Last edited:

Opie1

Master Grower
I’m not sure but I think you might need it a little closer. But I’ve never used one so what do I know, lol. Just from what I’ve seen is all.
Let me know how it goes whether it helps or not. Good luck.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I agree with red on the changing medium isn’t going to help you get rid of the mildew or mold man that’s present.

however I don’t agree with trying to save them plants as many here have gave a suggestion for.
@Bodyne suggested what I’ll suggest you do. Throw them bitches out then get in there with diluted bleach and get scrubbing let it dry and do it again. Then put the new round in the tent and start over
THIS , FULLY agree with Evergreen .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I always forget to recommend UV light to kill spores and germs. They are used to laminar flow hoods before use
The warnings about ezposure to the uv light are sobering. Is that why all the girls and TRUMP are ORANGE? Suntan boiths are BADDDD.
I’m not sure but I think you might need it a little closer. But I’ve never used one so what do I know, lol. Just from what I’ve seen is all.
Let me know how it goes whether it helps or not. Good luck.
I did like the wizard wand suggested on his YouTube video. I did a once over on each plant. Tops and bortoms of every leaf, before I hooked it up toa timer and hung it