Mid flower PM

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Should I kill an?
They are sad and moldy. I dont have time to fix this? Is it too late for green cure?
View attachment 31664
View attachment 31671
Well crap that sucks. I can not give you the answer to that question but i am sure someone will. Was it real humid in there? I have not been able to defoliate as much as normal with the new set up. I have been a little worried about mold.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hmm. No I dont think it was that. Air exchange has been there. The pump wire got pulled up out of the water. So it was not rxchanging the water . we work opposite schedules. So its a weekly drop by kind of thing. He doesny know wtf he is doing. I have to supervise but iys tough over the phone and no real visual.
Fuck meeeee. Best harvest ever followed by the worst. Possible scenario.
The question is to drop my f and d system until I can get more time ot better equipt to hamdle these multiple endeavors. I have a 40 hour job with a long commute and. Its been straining on the family life. The money is right so she cant complain there.

I'm planning to change out the filter anyways but niw I'm gonna have to wipe EVERYTHING DOWN, lights included. Grrr. Such high hopes for the GMO , gg4, dub wed,

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thats pretty rough. Not just the mildew, but the condition of the one plant and the pots. The one plant looks like its been trying to reveg the whole time its flowered? Your boy has to keep stuff cleaner. All that dead leaf matter laying everywhere is an invitation for bugs, mildew and mold. Lots of neglect is present here in the pics you provided. Im gonna second that the air exchange isnt good also. Theres PM spores everywhere all the time, it just needs a proper environment to thrive. Poor air exchange, and high humidity with low temps is a perfect recipe for what you have. Green cure wont totally eliminate it as long as the tent conditions are favorable for PM, but it should get you to the finish line with multiple treatments. The greencure will brown out all of your pistols on the buds after application. If you use it, you have to completely drench the plants from top to bottom, all stems and leaf undersides as well. Leave no plant material untreated. Apply it every week in your case til harvest if you choose to keep it going with that run.

What size tent & what cfm fan are you using?

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol i can chime in here, for me it was lights out causing a huge humidity spike, my rookie ass wasnt checking lights out parameters, id go greencure for sure and alternate it with h202 solution at about a cup a gallon of 3%, once its like that its gonna be a bitch to get a hold of, sulfur burner is an option as well, i jist tried to fight it myself and id say it was a draw after 4 hours of budwashing lol , i also spray with a 2 litre hand sprayer way easier than a standard spray bottle, and it will definitely brown up your pistils so dont freak out

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thats pretty rough. Not just the mildew, but the condition of the one plant and the pots. The one plant looks like its been trying to reveg the whole time its flowered? Your boy has to keep stuff cleaner. All that dead leaf matter laying everywhere is an invitation for bugs, mildew and mold. Lots of neglect is present here in the pics you provided. Im gonna second that the air exchange isnt good also. Theres PM spores everywhere all the time, it just needs a proper environment to thrive. Poor air exchange, and high humidity with low temps is a perfect recipe for what you have. Green cure wont totally eliminate it as long as the tent conditions are favorable for PM, but it should get you to the finish line with multiple treatments. The greencure will brown out all of your pistols on the buds after application. If you use it, you have to completely drench the plants from top to bottom, all stems and leaf undersides as well. Leave no plant material untreated. Apply it every week in your case til harvest if you choose to keep it going with that run.

What size tent & what cfm fan are you using?
4 x 4 hydrofarm 4" with carbon filter. Not sure the fem. 230 maybe?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Lol i can chime in here, for me it was lights out causing a huge humidity spike, my rookie ass wasnt checking lights out parameters, id go greencure for sure and alternate it with h202 solution at about a cup a gallon of 3%, once its like that its gonna be a bitch to get a hold of, sulfur burner is an option as well, i jist tried to fight it myself and id say it was a draw after 4 hours of budwashing lol , i also spray with a 2 litre hand sprayer way easier than a standard spray bottle, and it will definitely brown up your pistils so dont freak out
What was the end bud like?
I dont get time to dial inthe enviroment. The temp dropped to the 50's from that I read I, the thermostat.
I think I may have gotten too ambitious, I thought my weekly check and phoning a couple times a week couldmake it to harvest. What a mess. I dont know if its worth it to try. Maybe just kill an and sanitize. 2 are cuts. Thats the one red was referring to. I took the cut in veg , put it in the veg tent and it started to flower. It's alot of shit happening at once. Its tough.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
End bud isnt bad but i wouldnt sell it to anyone lol just the fact i know it was there, i was adviswd to chop clean and start over, just my 2 cents but next time ill listen i think i jist bred a trillion spores and broadcast em all over my room, looking into uv lights now to team up with burning sulfur and preventative greencure applications

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I would do what hydrored said. But i would also cut off those leaves that has the mold spores. I dont know your situation. If that is your only plants you got then dont kill. If you have 20 other plants going id seriously think about getting rid of it.
I myself like to disinfect my tents every once in a while with some bleach and let it sit a while then wipe the residue off. Bleach residue will burn your leaves on your plants touching the tent walls. Those mold spores stick around and they love poor ventilation and humidity.

Usually they spring up from dead plant matter somewhere and spread from that. If you chop it in would put a garbage bag over the top to keep the spores from going airborne more than what they are now.

Their are fungicides out their that might work but dont know how well it will work. But most of em are preventives. In farming we use some stuff called headline.

And are revegging some plants?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I would do what hydrored said. But i would also cut off those leaves that has the mold spores. I dont know your situation. If that is your only plants you got then dont kill. If you have 20 other plants going id seriously think about getting rid of it.
I myself like to disinfect my tents every once in a while with some bleach and let it sit a while then wipe the residue off. Bleach residue will burn your leaves on your plants touching the tent walls. Those mold spores stick around and they love poor ventilation and humidity.

Usually they spring up from dead plant matter somewhere and spread from that. If you chop it in would put a garbage bag over the top to keep the spores from going airborne more than what they are now.

Their are fungicides out their that might work but dont know how well it will work. But most of em are preventives. In farming we use some stuff called headline.

And are revegging some plants?
Ya cuts i took went into flower in the veg room. I was giving am light from 5 am to 9 pm so in my estimates. Only 8 hours of dark.
I did this in order to not have lights on too long after sunset. Also to keep natural light from causing issues of light leaks.
I think I'm gonna try and maybe save an for a week. Thanks for the input. I will try All suggestions . I really just want this to work one time for me. But having it in my garage and transporting it and a new environment, lack of preparation amd I cant guve advice from phibe reports. I dont have much going right now. I guess maybe try and take em out for an hour and wipe down with bleach mixture, cover in a bag , chop leaves , then @ lights off spray fully with the green cure

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Tbis is the problems with growbro's. I can jave all the knowledge in the world , but our work schedules conflict. Me being able to check the enviroment doesnt happen as it should.
Jesse knows the problem I noticed the last time we shut the tent down. The dryer is tied into the exhaust line . but the exhaust is running 24/7 so I figured it's not coming back down the line into the tent 30+foot away , if the exhaust fan is always on.
Maybe I should invest in the One way damper we spoke about. God, Things multiply fast.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Way too much trouble. Mark off as lesson learned, sanitize everything, start another round. Chop and burn with chant if possible. Time you save working on new round will be more than worth it, compared to trying all this stuff and still no garuntees. Pretend it was a security breach teardown. Lol.get growmie up to snuff, tho, or get a new one. Fuckin the program up. Lol. Good luck. Please don't smoke any moldy bud, tho, please.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Tbis is the problems with growbro's. I can jave all the knowledge in the world , but our work schedules conflict. Me being able to check the enviroment doesnt happen as it should.
Jesse knows the problem I noticed the last time we shut the tent down. The dryer is tied into the exhaust line . but the exhaust is running 24/7 so I figured it's not coming back down the line into the tent 30+foot away , if the exhaust fan is always on.
Maybe I should invest in the One way damper we spoke about. God, Things multiply fast.
If you have a 4" fan blowing through 30' of ducting, that may be your growbro's issue?
4" fan seems awful small for a 4' tent,....certainly with long runs of ducting. Not sure how you got it ducted, or why its being ducted from the dryer vent but Im feeling like this may contribute to why there are issues with air exchange and humidity in the tent -hence the PM.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Way too much trouble. Mark off as lesson learned, sanitize everything, start another round. Chop and burn with chant if possible. Time you save working on new round will be more than worth it, compared to trying all this stuff and still no garuntees. Pretend it was a security breach teardown. Lol.get growmie up to snuff, tho, or get a new one. Fuckin the program up. Lol. Good luck. Please don't smoke any moldy bud, tho, please.
Right. Its good stock but still. I got bud. Wtf am i gonna do with moldy or sprayed bud.
I may just go back to the coco, ffof, perlite mixture for growbro. He can handle watering. Lesson learned. He really doesnt have any common sense to even notice sokething was wrong, let alone how to correct it.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Right. Its good stock but still. I got bud. Wtf am i gonna do with moldy or sprayed bud.
I may just go back to the coco, ffof, perlite mixture for growbro. He can handle watering. Lesson learned. He really doesnt have any common sense to even notice sokething was wrong, let alone how to correct it.
Even if hes in soil, if there are air exchange issues or other reasons for the PM popping up then changing mediums wont do anything to fix the issue.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
He can handle watering. Lesson learned. He really doesnt have any common sense to even notice sokething was wrong
I agree with red on the changing medium isn’t going to help you get rid of the mildew or mold man that’s present.

however I don’t agree with trying to save them plants as many here have gave a suggestion for.
@Bodyne suggested what I’ll suggest you do. Throw them bitches out then get in there with diluted bleach and get scrubbing let it dry and do it again. Then put the new round in the tent and start over