Mephisto Crosses, without f up's by me.. I hope..

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Pics are hard core deciving..
If I pull half oz from every plant It's a miracle..
I think its gonna be shit show of yield like last time. 15g per plant that is 1/4 of OZ per plant..
😨
They can drive a hard bargain Autos . If you can get 30-60 grams you’ve done ok. I’ve just popped a heap yesterday and will let them run they’re course as simply as possible. Two things I’ve noticed . They hate overwatering more so than photos and the less you play around with them the better. Prepare your soil then leave them to it .

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Came back from vaccation,day after got nice boundle of health problems.. I hope I got flue not covid , didnt test my self bu,plus my dick has a period,that fresk.me out 3467x than this maybe is covid shit. I did blood and urine test, it seems to be just some inflammation.. thank you lord. I hoped girls will be bigger,but I got to play with cards that I have.. I really dont expect much in this point..Just hoping to get stronger stuff than last grow..

I cropped pics for easier upload..
Dick period lol? When I was younger I went pee one time and my urine was straight Pepsi colored. Scary af. Dumb local docs couldn't find anything wrong. Finally went up north and took them 1 minute. Antibodies clogged my kidney filters.

Diskokobaja

I run out of weed ,and that albanian moldy weed makes me puke and dont get me high.. So I cut two girls.. They had 100g of wet weight each.
Si I guess it will be oz per each plant . fail again,but at least they look frosty. .. I transplanted CLG girls to final pots,I will be flipping them to 12/12 in three days,let them recover little. my lights on temps are 26c under led.. All girls had nice root system..

Attachments

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
guy Ihad to pull everything down becaUSE OF FREEDOM danger.. It Made me almost cry..
Keep ur head up! Ive been there and done that.. Sure sucks ass but its better than being locked up over fuckn plants.. Ive got popped 3 times in 25yrs and its totally bs. They wont ever stop me from growing, but sure sucks to have door kicked in.
So dont let it drag u down bro.. Hopefully things get better bro!🙏✌

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
guy Ihad to pull everything down becaUSE OF FREEDOM danger.. It Made me almost cry..
The smell bad?. I mean how do you bring the attention to yourself like that? Not being rude I'm just curious. Had a point in time I couldn't bring ladies over cause the place I was in it would have been obvious and bitches be crazy. Only room for mary in that house lol. Sad to hear your loss brother shit is the worst when your dry. I been dry so long I been putting on extra lotion just to keep myself together lol.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
The smell bad?. I mean how do you bring the attention to yourself like that? Not being rude I'm just curious. Had a point in time I couldn't bring ladies over cause the place I was in it would have been obvious and bitches be crazy. Only room for mary in that house lol.
More directed towards terps.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
It isnt even about growing.. dude got busted with some weed and told on me for selling to him..
So I had to pull everything down. And living in fear of their visit..
How much weed that they have people narking ? You must be down south where they lock you up for a gram. Dudes a pos regardless. Nothing worse than a snitch. Good thing you got a heads up somehow

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
More directed towards terps.
The first 2 times was on outdoor plants. The last was for indoor. First time i had 6 plants next to state ground and a hunter found them and told the pigs. Pigs put a camera on em a they got me pulling males.

Next time 10yrs later i had 5 plants on my back top story deck. My neighbor had 2 plants in front of his house. We shared same driveway. So they was doing recon on him and got lucky seen mine.

3rd time i had 5 in basement that was almost ready to harvest. My wife and i let my sons friend stay the night at our house. We picked him up from his house and everything was normal. He had done this 50 times in past so all i thought was good. Well 4am the door got knocked on.. I go to door and see a cop. I opened the door and went out to talk. He tells me that my sons friend is report missing/ runaway???? I was like wtf??? Apparently he got into a big fight with his parents and told them he was running away...? Well they take the kid from our house. But b4 getting into there cars the cop says he smelled fresh weed from my house.. I said i smoked a joint b4 bed out in garage. He left. Two hours later my front door was kicked in.

Shud of asked his parents b4 we picked him up but this was no different than 50 times in past..

Thats been my spell of bad luck. I shud of had a better ventilation when i got popd indoor.

There u go @JohnFonda thats my story. Living in prohibition land sucks. Can buy it here but need a med card to grow 5. Thats my next route of getting my med card so im legal. So the way i look at it is my record is 22-3. ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Fucking crazy all over a plant. It should be criminal to make it a crime
Yea i agree. 5 plants or less is a misdemeanor. 100 dollar fine. No trip to jail. Just want ur money.. In 1998 when i got popd i got guns drawn , door kicked in, trip to jail, 1,000 dollar to bond out plus when i went to court i got fined 2,000. All for a plant.. Sad shit i tell ya.. ✌

Diskokobaja

How much weed that they have people narking ? You must be down south where they lock you up for a gram. Dudes a pos regardless. Nothing worse than a snitch. Good thing you got a heads up somehow
He had fckn oz...In fact I think so.. I didnt catch him yet to hear what was really ghoing on..He WAS Ambushed, and now story doesnt addup.. They dont harrast you for smoking, we talk everything in person , so wtf would they ambushed you If you arent selling? And htf would they know you gotta weed on your self?
I dont know..too many holes in the story.
If our mutual friend didnt gave me heads up, I would be fckd now..