Mephisto Crosses, without f up's by me.. I hope..

Diskokobaja

It amasses me how little is need for things to go sour..
I noticed that some pistils going orange to soon ( i think its light stress, So i raise them up (led) a little) , deficiency are going on.. I really don't understand .. I do "bio" nutes, I keep ph under 7.50 , ist that supposed to be enough.Plus soil as buffer??
I made one visit/watering after these picture, leafs looking even worse than now..
Temps are 30c / 40% rh led on
25c / 55% led off..

yes first time I vent with 1/3 strenght of nutes..Yesterday I did 50%
I water/feed them from 11l bucket until I spend all water..So It has run off..
Maybe is should try foliage feeding?

I'm really thinking of next grow going back to AN..
I had problems with them also, but at least yield was always ok..

I cracked yesterday beans that @J.James sent me.. OMG 12 fem seeds per package??
I bought for life!!
fck mephisto and rest of them..

CCG 4 life!! (now I do my crip walk )

Now be prepared to cry a little. or vomit..
IMG_20200909_163027~2.jpgIMG_20200909_163051~2.jpgIMG_20200909_163047~2.jpg
IMG_20200909_163043~2.jpgIMG_20200909_163036~2.jpgIMG_20200909_163039~2.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

I see fade from flowering as the plant uses up nitrogen and tosses the fans it doesn't need anymore...but I don;t call that a deficiency here.

Pull those yellow leaves off and she will look tons better. It's natural for them to yellow/shed as you flower.....not a deficiency, IMO. I see some tip burn so you may be a bit hot....hotter than I run (organics) but some guys live on the edge...LOL They look good to me....

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I agree with Sticky. Plants are just at that stage were they are using stored nutrients from fan leaves. Plants look good. I would stick with your 1/3 strength nutrient plan until the last 2 weeks of flower and then switch to straight water. Thank you for your kind words

Diskokobaja

Fck my dumb ass upped today grow to full strength,and bloom and rest to 50%.. This is how they looked before feeding.. It looks to me that buds will be again small.. I lowered ph to 7.20. But I must calibrate my ph pen..

last two pics are lights off/,on. temps and rh..

Attachments

Diskokobaja

Why are you PHing so high? 7.2 and 7.4 is way to high.
My stoner philosophy is.. Organic has more range of nutrients uptake,and soil is buffer also, plus on biobizz web is written if ph is under 7.5 dont need to correct it (but again maybe they are saying that because when you add nutes ph will go down naturally??,),
And 3rd, I dont trust too much my China ph pen .

I just ordered biobizz ph down and ghe ph testing fluid..

Tlars88

Really Active Member
I thought the bio biz notes were really acidic? Your starting water PH must be really high...that might be a big part of the problems your having

Diskokobaja

I thought the bio biz notes were really acidic? Your starting water PH must be really high...that might be a big part of the problems your having
I didnt go with full doses,after sitting 24h in airstoned bucket, my water ph raises to 8.6.. If I add full dose of nutes then it lowers it around 6.5..I went and checked them out tonight,yellowing stopped (I went with half doses of everything except grow (n) I gave it 1ml/l like its written on the chart . But still I gotta feeling that buds will stay small and "undeweloped"..

Diskokobaja

Once again same shitty Result in horizont, my ph aure usnt lowervthsn it must be, but It seems to that my buds will remain small.. I hope I will do @J.James genetics much more good than my autos..

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have so many aches and pains I could be dying right now and not know it lol
Man, I hear ya. Getting older is a series of new, unexplained ailments, each more painful than the last, making you forget about the previous ones, which don’t go away, they’re just overshadowed by the more painful new ailment.

Diskokobaja

I decide to listen smart folk out here.. And I wanna finish with my tap water.. Now I dont know will something like this be enough https://www.santyerbasi.com/eco-grow-growmax-water Or I need to go with proper RO filter?? (but waste water worries me, and slowness of making RO water) .. https://www.aquili.it/demineralizzatori-ad-osmosi-inversa.html Coz I dont live where I grow I visit that place every second day..

This is my water anaysis (try to read chem. )

85tv.jpgvoda.jpg

@J.James Sanlight q4w x2
They recommend 40cm.. I keep them at 50cm.. Pistils went orange too soon when it was lover..

Diskokobaja

Gave them water/feed 1/3 strenght last night. Took few pics..Youngins are doing fine, it looks like autos coming back, they are throwing bunch of new white pistils..
they look better in person..

Il be switching clg in separate tent soon..

Attachments

Diskokobaja

I think they are getting healthier.. I guess my keeping ph in range from 6.5-7 is giving results. CLG girls are transplanted, there was lots of rooting going on, They were thirsty so they are droopy .