Mephisto Crosses, without f up's by me.. I hope..

Diskokobaja

little update.Two days after loweing lights..I lower them today little bit more. they are now about 80cm from cannopy.. Fun faxt is that I'm gling on vsccation on friday ans coming home 23rd..

They are lacking in size so I hope they don't start flowering at least for next 10 days..

So Do I water 'em all until runoff , hoping it will last until 23, or should I give keys to.my buddy to water them? 🤔🤔

Attachments

Diskokobaja

You might be fine with plants that size in that big pot
May need him to check on them mid way
I know if I water them until runoff , it should last week or so,But If I water them every 3 days, giving them small amount of water they thrive better.. But I dont like that anyone knows that I'm growing.. Today I will lower the lights at manufactor reccomendation. (60cm in veg)..

Diskokobaja

Came back from vaccation,day after got nice boundle of health problems.. I hope I got flue not covid , didnt test my self bu,plus my dick has a period,that fresk.me out 3467x than this maybe is covid shit. I did blood and urine test, it seems to be just some inflammation.. thank you lord. I hoped girls will be bigger,but I got to play with cards that I have.. I really dont expect much in this point..Just hoping to get stronger stuff than last grow..

I cropped pics for easier upload..

Attachments

Diskokobaja

Little update.. Test results came today, I'm Covid19 positive.. Fk ☹☹ I must go to isolation.. Fk fk fk..🤬🤬

I gave them water plus root juice.. Ph was 7:40. last time didn't check ph or try to lower it..
I can't believe they are so diverse in maturing..

Attachments

inthetrees

dick period? omfg i nearly pissed myself. Shitty dicks about the covid :( Seeing those pots brought back nightmares. I ran big rooms with 5 gallons of those... Great until you get fungus gnats

Diskokobaja

So sorry to hear, hope u a speedy recovery 🤠
I'm good my G.. I didn't have breathing problems, didnt have high temps, only thing that I had was loss of smell and taste,and my trout sorrow..
I think it's passed, only thing is I cant full smell , some things I can smell, but lots of I cant. I believe that isn't same virus as few months ago, it's muted, coz in my country majority of those summer covid19 people have mild symptoms..

I vent to water and checkout my girls, gave them root juice and lowered ph to 6.40, I have to be really careful with lime acid doses..Only thing is taht I planted few strains so they arent maturing at same speed.. I didnt took any pics, coz I have to give them my phone and police was checking Am I home.. So i didnt wanna be tracked thru my cel..Coz I know they do that with people who are infected..

@inthetrees I noticed that blood is coming out of my penis.. That's why I wrote dick period.. :) Belive me dude last thing that any GUY want's to see/feel.. BUt it was just some inflammation, few days of cranberry tea sorted it out.. I was scared as Fck..

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Belive me , this cov19 shit didnt scared me 10% as that blood did,plus I vent to google symptomss..Not smart thing, got scared even more...
I’ve had several doctors tell me not to google symptoms and get all worked up. Just recently went to urgent care for upper-right abdominal pain... i drink regularly and thought I had fried my liver after taking tylenol lmao. Got all kinda of worked up over nothing.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Belive me , this cov19 shit didnt scared me 10% as that blood did,plus I vent to google symptomss..Not smart thing, got scared even more...
A few years back I took a leak and it was red. I freaked out and went straight to the doctors . I told him what was going on . He asked have you eaten any Beetroot lately? . Errrrr yeah last night I ate a heap . Go home son, everything’s gonna be alright. I felt like a goose but hey at least I wasn’t dying .