Mephisto Crosses, without f up's by me.. I hope..

Diskokobaja

decided to open one grow journal here..I had shitload of problems last few grows..
But I think I figured it out why.. PH.

My ph was waay too low..
I was driven by measured values of my tap water from years ago (how much lime acid to add to bring her down,etc ),but It seems that things changed .

So I'm starting new journey in here with some Mephisto crosses fron one IG guy..
I'm still using tap water (but I think of mixing it with my AC water for lowering EC and PH) and bio bizz nutes..

My start wasnt great, germination surprised me because in 36h they germinated fully so I haven't got time to buy proper soil. Girls are somewhere about 10 days old,were transplanted two day ago..

Setup is 1m2 tent. for veg sanlight led, pk 125 vent, 15l air pots , supravit soil..

Light schedule is 19/5 (I keept them first few days at my window,later in tent on 24/0, and after transplanting I set timer on 19/5)

Here are few pics..

Attachments

Pots are way too big for those babies. A cup at this point would suffice. A 1 gallon pot max for that size baby. You will wind up over watering in those.

24/0 is not needed. Anything over 16 hours is bro science. Plants that size could thrive with a few small bulbs right on top of them.

You need a ppm meter to check your water. You can get one for $40. You can get a GH ph kit for $5 to check your ph.

A/C waste water usage? Please don't.

A soaking wet towel hanging in a tent? Please don't.

I'm not ripping on you I just want you to know there are better and safer ways for you to grow your pot. I bet there are about 20 people on here who can give you great ideas for your water and humidity issues. If I went too far and hurt your feelings I apologize. I'm not very good with humans :alien:

ShysteGrow

novicegrower
Pots are way too big for those babies. A cup at this point would suffice. A 1 gallon pot max for that size baby. You will wind up over watering in those.

24/0 is not needed. Anything over 16 hours is bro science. Plants that size could thrive with a few small bulbs right on top of them.

You need a ppm meter to check your water. You can get one for $40. You can get a GH ph kit for $5 to check your ph.

A/C waste water usage? Please don't.

A soaking wet towel hanging in a tent? Please don't.

I'm not ripping on you I just want you to know there are better and safer ways for you to grow your pot. I bet there are about 20 people on here who can give you great ideas for your water and humidity issues. If I went too far and hurt your feelings I apologize. I'm not very good with humans :alien:
Lotta ppl advise to not transplant autos less stress the better from what I've gathered

Diskokobaja

Your containers are wicked
They look a lil stretchy to me, i would have put them a lil deeper in the soil
Might need to lower your light
Yes my dumb ass didn't lower the light.. I did it today.. They stretched pretty bad while I was keeping them at my window.. I counted it is sided east and has direct sun since raising until noon, but they still manage to get streched. Yes I didnt put them deeper in soil, coz few times when I did that plant stayed really short, like soil suffocated her, I dont know how to explain..

@Hotwired They were transplanted from cups... To the final pots.. I did it all 24/0 20/4 (that was my fav schedule) but I listen to some botanic lady saying that they need dark..And it's cost efficient, So I put them on 19/5

Keep in mind that this ain't in my house, or in the backyard shed..I have to drive to another part of town..Last humidifier (my fifth) dropped and broke, so I'm in wet towel mode for now.. And with humidifiers I never didn't manage to raise up humidity significly , coz all that myst/fog would just go thru the tent in my vent and outside..
I have ph pen...
My ppm is 400+ ( i have that too)
That hasn't change..

No you didnt hurt my feelings.. I know I got bad tap water, but until year ago, I always manage to pull out at least 2 oz from autos, yes with mineral nutes.. But last year it's was disaster..

And dude dont be so sjw.. I didn't manage to answer and you already got offended by some One else.. I believe @sfrigon1 didnt ment nothing bad..Just help..And hey if 2 opinions are different it's no reason to get offended.. And this comes from slav guy.. :)
I hear your advice's and Will use them.. I want you to chip in when ever you feel like..
I'm extra stoner and all info goes away after some time.. That's why I'm in 5th year making newbie mistakes..
Fckn stoner brain..

End yes I didnt use AC water yet..It was just a thout ,idea for softening water..I was planing to mix it with my tap water..50/50