Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
All these where topped the other day and where fed today and they all got sprayed today with spinosad to make sure there is no thrips this batch
Greenpoint Purple Mac
4B788CD2-D131-4330-A53B-F6EED4B12557.jpeg

Sparrowhawk Tangie x Space Monkey
AE1E2AC3-2625-453C-8F18-2F8DC461BBD8.jpeg

Eso seeds Purple Betty
D1422288-6E30-478B-8667-9000BEBB96D9.jpeg

Clearwater Apple Tartz
21F91935-12F2-4FD1-896E-01CCE443D18C.jpeg

CSI Humbolt Twin Turbo Diesel
8FA37DD1-3A16-4C91-A871-C2619005B95A.jpeg

Dandy Seeds Jurassic Cookies
5A275E55-7753-4353-96C5-E3E8B3A71CAD.jpeg
LOL! I think you're going to need to just post the pictures here.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I saved the best for last my 2 headed skunk looking freak of nature from eso it’s a stank bubble as wellView attachment 88614
I had some nycd that threw a few top buds like yours, the grew huge, took longer than the rest to finish and had no density, I had to grow them out once lol but trim them off now, the finished product just wasn't there... Sure look cool though, I forget the official name of the affliction

Meatman

Meat Master
I had some nycd that threw a few top buds like yours, the grew huge, took longer than the rest to finish and had no density, I had to grow them out once lol but trim them off now, the finished product just wasn't there... Sure look cool though, I forget the official name of the affliction
Ya I’ve been told that I think I’m just gonna cure it and just keep it to show it off to people it could be a good conversation piece lol

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Nope it’s all me I will pluck off all the fans let it’s dry usually take 10 to 14 days in my spot than I will trim it all with my risentek trimmer will take me maybe 3 hours
Same here man, long dry, no help trimming. Only difference is it takes me the whole day, with a few pairs of fiskars in some alcohol. It’s a PITA, but I don’t really mind it. Throw on some tunes and get it done.

Meatman

Meat Master
Same here man, long dry, no help trimming. Only difference is it takes me the whole day, with a few pairs of fiskars in some alcohol. It’s a PITA, but I don’t really mind it. Throw on some tunes and get it done.
That’s what I do I sit in my grow room and trim and jar up trim and jar up my wife has helped when I used to scissor trim and we would argue because she wouldn’t trim to my standards lol so I do it all myself now