Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

Meatman

Meat Master
Great looking plant, That's exactly what the plant I used to make the vin santo looked like and had a strong grape smell and flavor. Top-notch work from Greenpoint on that Jelly pie I just got lucky finding that particular phenotype
Ya I wanna try and reveg her and see what happens this one is special

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just a disclaimer so people don’t get butt hurt my way is no better than anybody else’s and who knows your way might be better this is just how I do it and it hasn’t failed me yet
If you get the THC into your tummy it really doesn't matter. When I look at a recipe (any recipe) and it has shit in it that I would have no clue where to find in the store - if it was even in the grocery store - I probably ain;t making it.

Doing gummies that have extra oil added to them is not intuitive. You must add other stuff so it acts right at room temoerature. Therefore, a THC candy that feels and tastes like a gummy you would get at the store is a challenge that some people want to attempt.

Personally I am not going to feel that much more wonderful about life, the universe, and everything if I do get it right - so I ain't bothering. I'll smoke a joint and think of other creative delivery systems for the actual goal - which is not the candy. 🤪 but if I did it would be the easy 4-5 ingredient recipe with the stuff I have in the cupboard at least occasionlally - whoever's that was.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you get the THC into your tummy it really doesn't matter. When I look at a recipe (any recipe) and it has shit in it that I would have no clue where to find in the store - if it was even in the grocery store - I probably ain;t making it.

Doing gummies that have extra oil added to them is not intuitive. You must add other stuff so it acts right at room temoerature. Therefore, a THC candy that feels and tastes like a gummy you would get at the store is a challenge that some people want to attempt.

Personally I am not going to feel that much more wonderful about life, the universe, and everything if I do get it right - so I ain't bothering. I'll smoke a joint and think of other creative delivery systems for the actual goal - which is not the candy. 🤪 but if I did it would be the easy 4-5 ingredient recipe with the stuff I have in the cupboard at least occasionlally - whoever's that was.
I find infused chocolate the easiest to make so far. I infuse cocoa butter for 4 hours at around 105°F and make it nice and strong and let it cook and store it in the fridge. Then I melt the chocolate, never letting it get above 105°, mix in the dose I want of cocoa butter, and pour it into the molds.

Meatman

Meat Master
I find infused chocolate the easiest to make so far. I infuse cocoa butter for 4 hours at around 105°F and make it nice and strong and let it cook and store it in the fridge. Then I melt the chocolate, never letting it get above 105°, mix in the dose I want of cocoa butter, and pour it into the molds.
Ya than you put it in some sweet ass wrappers with your logo on it