Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Dang nice meatman! I Spent a couple hours hacking on this Barneys Tangie auto, nice size, dense buds, decent trichomes, few leaves=easy trimming but gotta give her a 2 out 10 on scent,image.jpeg zero citrus sure hope it developers some flavor during cure or blow your Cap off buzz, already thinking brownies or salve...

Meatman

Meat Master
Dang nice meatman! I Spent a couple hours hacking on this Barneys Tangie auto, nice size, dense buds, decent trichomes, few leaves=easy trimming but gotta give her a 2 out 10 on scent,View attachment 89611 zero citrus sure hope it developers some flavor during cure or blow your Cap off buzz, already thinking brownies or salve...
Ya I hate autos everyone I’ve ever grown has been made into edibles

Meatman

Meat Master
Here is the comp seeds in the flower tent D7392D6D-2B5E-478C-90C2-C857AE64C5C4.jpegthese all got put into 2 gallon smart pots today I’m going to veg than for a week and than throw them in the tent with the comp seedsF84D2CB2-8739-45EE-B680-39C04B462071.jpegthese are all going into 3 gallons Friday when my soil comes than they will veg for another week after they are up potted than put in the 5x5 to flower762E4D62-3071-473D-8EDF-B74A8EE08561.jpeg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
2nd day with the lights on in my 5x5 I go to open it and it tears open fuckin cool acinfinity better take care of me that’s all I have to say View attachment 89790View attachment 89791
Well now that just sucks, I better check all my stitching...I didn't look close when I put it up this weekend, I have have zippers go south but never the sew job..... Keep us updated on how they treat you meatman

Meatman

Meat Master
Well now that just sucks, I better check all my stitching...I didn't look close when I put it up this weekend, I have have zippers go south but never the sew job..... Keep us updated on how they treat you meatman
Ya I will for sure all I know is I have probably $1500 to $2000 of all there gear if they don’t treat me right I’m buying all different stuff and tearing it down and burning it just to prove a point I don’t know who too but I’ll prove the point to myself that I don’t fuck around screw me over once I’ll make sure that not one person on any of my forums ever buys a single thing from them again

2nd day with the lights on in my 5x5 I go to open it and it tears open fuckin cool acinfinity better take care of me that’s all I have to say View attachment 89790View attachment 89791
Oi that sucks, and please let us know if they don't take care of you Meatman. I would really be surprised if they don't seeing how awesome their fans are but it looks like their zipper stitching is far far away from awesome.

Meatman

Meat Master
Well the customer service is pretty good they are sending me a tent cover 2 day shipping so that’s not bad I was kinda hoping they where gonna send me a whole tent and I’d fix the one I have and just have 2 5x5’s lol but this should work I think I’m just gonna fox my tent and save the new one until mine is really messed up

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well the customer service is pretty good they are sending me a tent cover 2 day shipping so that’s not bad I was kinda hoping they where gonna send me a whole tent and I’d fix the one I have and just have 2 5x5’s lol but this should work I think I’m just gonna fox my tent and save the new one until mine is really messed up
That's good to hear. I was really bummed when I saw the photo because mine is on its way.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
By tent cover do you mean a whole new tent minus the poles?