Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

LoudCountryBAMF

I’ll post a pic of all my stuff I use if you guys want make it a little cheaper on someone just starting to make the gummy bears cause I have a bunch of shit I thought I had to have to make them and I don’t use it lol
I'm going camping here soon, and would love to make some gummies!. If you've got some time to do a quick write up, id be appreciative! Lol. I have a bunch of bubble hash to use, so yeah...and i know you're supposed to activate your stuff somehow, but I've never ventured into ediblez...I just sprinkle my hash on top of muh bowl...

Meatman

Meat Master
I'm going camping here soon, and would love to make some gummies!. If you've got some time to do a quick write up, id be appreciative! Lol. I have a bunch of bubble hash to use, so yeah...and i know you're supposed to activate your stuff somehow, but I've never ventured into ediblez...I just sprinkle my hash on top of muh bowl...
K I’ve got nothing but time can’t go back to work until Friday lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just found a game changer - canna-sugar.

Don't want to clog your thread but here's the basics.
Sugar (and margarita salt ;) ) don't disolve in alcohol.

Decarb your stuff and do a tincture (weed and everclear) and make it strong.
Pour 1/2 cup of tincture into a pie-plate with 1 cup of sugar
Stir it up and let it evaporate. Stir it around a few times a day untl it is dry.
I put it through a sifter to get out any clumps - which are from the 5% of water that was in the everclear disolving a little of the sugar.

I made a batch very strong, using a lot of decarbed kief instead of bud for the tincture, and it works. The amount you have stuck to the outside of a big gummy would get you buzzed LOL

But after trying it, it is 'dose-able'. If you know the THC content of the tincture by volume, and controll the amount of sugar like doses.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
👆
Dosing would actually be easier, because it doesn't matter how much alcohol "X" amount of THC is disolved in - the alcohol is a non-factor since it evaporates away.

the 2:1 ratio of sugar to alcohol does matter as far as it evaporating in a day or so.

Meatman

Meat Master
I just found a game changer - canna-sugar.

Don't want to clog your thread but here's the basics.
Sugar (and margarita salt ;) ) don't disolve in alcohol.

Decarb your stuff and do a tincture (weed and everclear) and make it strong.
Pour 1/2 cup of tincture into a pie-plate with 1 cup of sugar
Stir it up and let it evaporate. Stir it around a few times a day untl it is dry.
I put it through a sifter to get out any clumps - which are from the 5% of water that was in the everclear disolving a little of the sugar.

I made a batch very strong, using a lot of decarbed kief instead of bud for the tincture, and it works. The amount you have stuck to the outside of a big gummy would get you buzzed LOL

But after trying it, it is 'dose-able'. If you know the THC content of the tincture by volume, and controll the amount of sugar like doses.
That’s awesome @H.A.F. I’m definitely gonna have to try that no worries on posting on my thread where all in this for the same thing so post away

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I did the Margarita salt as well. Might be overkill, because a mixed drink and the THC-salt makes it nappy time real quick. I can use it on regular food though.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The decarb-to-tincture thing also brings in the mixed drink thing, So many possibilities. The Nova is the game changer.

How'd they come out? I never thought of using jello!?
They come out awesome every time one bear your good two bears your taking a nap
Jello is how I make mine and I agree, works great!
Zaphod's Super Easy and Froody Space Cabbage Gummies
Add 3 small packs of flavored gelatin(I used sugarfree peach) 1 pack unflavored gelatin, 1/2 Cup canna oil to a big ass mixing bowl.
Add 2 Cups of boiling water and wisk till combined. Add 2 Cups of cold water and wisk till combined again. Pour into ice trays(Made 3 full trays for me) and pop in the freezer for 42 mins, then pop them in the fridge overnight.
They taste pretty damn good like those troli peach gummie rings but have a small creamy chocolate like coating on top that tastes like buttery toasted weed that make everything feel VERY relaxed and loose.
Peache-Gummies.md.jpg
Thanks for sharing your recipe Meatman, and I need to get me some teddy bear molds like you got cuz your gummies fucking cute as shit!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
This is how I make mine

Ingredients:

• 6oz Infused Coconut or MCT Oil (I prefer coconut oil)
  • 4oz Water
  • 0.5oz Liquid Sunflower Lecithin (3tsp if powdered Lecithin)
  • One 3oz pack of Flavored Gelatin
  • 21g of unflavored Gelatin
  • 1tsp Citric Acid
  • ½tsp Guar Gum
Instructions:

• Put a large Pyrex measuring cup into a pot of water, to act as a double boiler, and set the heat to medium
  • Combine infused Coconut or MCT Oil, Water, and Sunflower Lecithin, into the Pyrex measuring cup and use an emersion blender to completely combine the ingredients until it reaches a temperature just below boiling.
  • In a bowl, whisk together favored & unflavored gelatin, along with citric acid and guar gum, until fully blended.
  • Slowly pour the dry mix into the oil blend while whisking to prevent any clumping.
  • Use the immersion blender to completely blend the mix until you can no longer see any oil separation (about 5 minutes).
  • Using an oven mitt, grab the lift the Pyrex measuring cup out of the water, and us it to fill your gummy molds as quickly as possible to prevent it from thickening.
  • Place gummy molds in freezer for 30-40 minutes, then remove from freezer and remove gummies from the mold.
  • (optional) Put gummies in a plastic bag, dust them with a 1:1 mixture of corn starch and citric acid, then shake them up to coat them and prevent them from sticking together
  • Place gummies on parchment paper and let them dry for a few hours, then flip and repeat.
  • Bag up the gummies and seal the bags. They should not need to be refrigerated but storing them in the fridge will help them last longer.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Jello is how I make mine and I agree, works great!
Zaphod's Super Easy and Froody Space Cabbage Gummies
Add 3 small packs of flavored gelatin(I used sugarfree peach) 1 pack unflavored gelatin, 1/2 Cup canna oil to a big ass mixing bowl.
Add 2 Cups of boiling water and wisk till combined. Add 2 Cups of cold water and wisk till combined again. Pour into ice trays(Made 3 full trays for me) and pop in the freezer for 42 mins, then pop them in the fridge overnight.
They taste pretty damn good like those troli peach gummie rings but have a small creamy chocolate like coating on top that tastes like buttery toasted weed that make everything feel VERY relaxed and loose.
View attachment 88335
Thanks for sharing your recipe Meatman, and I need to get me some teddy bear molds like you got cuz your gummies fucking cute as shit!
Mix in some sunflower lecithin and the canna oil won't separate out like that.