Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I’ve got all three of my lights from him he’s awesome sends you screws wire wago connectors
Yup same guy I'm about to purchase from. It's nice actually knowing that a product is as "advertised" thank's for the info mang.last thing 240watt 8 strip be good just to veg a 3x5x5?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The 5x5 is beautiful. Do you have a reliable tower fan, or are they pretty much disposable like the rest?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I ask because I have an over head fan and one at pot level, and I find myself leaving an open spot by the fan anyway. Might be cheaper than the clip-on oscillators.

Meatman

Meat Master
So this guy at my shop says to me yesterday hey man I ordered a led grow light with my stimulus money so I’m going to put aluminum foil under my stairs in my basement and start to grow there so if you need any bud I’ll have some in a couple months lol
For 1 he doesn’t know I grow so he thinks he is bad ass cause he got a 90 watt round ufo light lol
For 2 it’s hilarious to me because he is an idiot and thinks he is going to strike it rich and be able to retire which we all know we just end up more broke lol
I just had to share that cause oh shit I was telling the wife about it last night and oh fuck we where laughing lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So this guy at my shop says to me yesterday hey man I ordered a led grow light with my stimulus money so I’m going to put aluminum foil under my stairs in my basement and start to grow there so if you need any bud I’ll have some in a couple months lol
For 1 he doesn’t know I grow so he thinks he is bad ass cause he got a 90 watt round ufo light lol
For 2 it’s hilarious to me because he is an idiot and thinks he is going to strike it rich and be able to retire which we all know we just end up more broke lol
I just had to share that cause oh shit I was telling the wife about it last night and oh fuck we where laughing lol
Not too smart to be telling everyone that you’re growing weed, for a few reasons. Especially if you’re in a red area.

Meatman

Meat Master
Not too smart to be telling everyone that you’re growing weed, for a few reasons. Especially if you’re in a red area.
Right literally for me the only people who know where I live is the guys I buy seeds from my wife my sister she takes care of the garden if I leave town and my cousin who did the h vac and electrical this guys telling people at work already lol

Meatman

Meat Master
The 5x5 is beautiful. Do you have a reliable tower fan, or are they pretty much disposable like the rest?
Shit man sorry I just noticed this I just get these they are super simple and they move air a lot of ones you find have lights on the buttons and shit these are just straight to the point they blow air and oscillate lol I’ve had the same one in my garage for like 3 years so I figured I’d try them in my tents I wanted the black ones but they are $7049EFA5E7-C8BA-4BF0-922E-F67433ED880B.png