Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
A DDB male and a handful of pollinated females for testers. I'm going to follow this up with an indoor pollination for more testers fem and reg, currently correcting fem pollen from mimosa, wedding cake, and mendo breath. I'm going to have a lot of free beans in the coming months for any who would be gracious enough to report on them. 20190912_185631.jpg20190912_185812.jpg20190912_190020.jpg20190912_190042.jpg20190912_190053.jpg20190912_190134.jpg20190912_190420.jpg20190912_190431.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
There is some good stuff going on in both boards. I popped over to watch the Brisco’s thread, and then Eso’s. Next thing I know I find your thread. I guess I may have fallen down the rabbit hole.
There's a lot of cool peeps over here. This place doesn't get mentioned much on riu because you're not supposed to drop links, mention other sites, etc. It's a little more open over here, you'll actually see genetics being swapped openly.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
It's crazy how fuckin' cool some "net " people are.
Give me a bit ill get ya some of these. They're well worth a spot in the lineup, IMO.
I'm not antisocial,I'm antibullshitindividuals. So,in my offline life,I've closed myself off to the majority of the world. I'm glad I came out of my shell somewhat online and actually joined a forum or two.

Thank you brother. I've have some things in the works and hopefully you don't have any of it...lol. That way,I can shoot you some goodies.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Very well said man. I'm in a similar situation, so quite relatable.
Dude,really. I'd rock with a bunch of you guys here before any of my "associates" that I've known personally for years. I don't have many people that I consider friends in the sense of the word. If they aren't related to me by blood, they are still considered family thru their tried and tested friendship.

Now, I'm off to the circus with my lil crumbsnatchers! (After my toke session of course)You guys enjoy your Saturday!

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
It's crazy how fuckin' cool some "net " people are.

I'm not antisocial,I'm antibullshitindividuals. So,in my offline life,I've closed myself off to the majority of the world. I'm glad I came out of my shell somewhat online and actually joined a forum or two.

Thank you brother. I've have some things in the works and hopefully you don't have any of it...lol. That way,I can shoot you some goodies.
Idk how I missed this post. Ya that's me I don't do bullshit with people either. That and I can't stand fake people, eats at my core, lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Double Dawg Biscuits, I took my cut of cnc and hit her with dankonomics purple stardawg. I kinda knew the frost would come with these, but the nose on them is a nice surprise.
Hey Mac how is everything with the Blumats going? Also everything cool with the Hydroguard along with the Z7. I am about three weeks out from starting with the Blumats. I just started with the Z 7 on the last irrigation.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey Mac how is everything with the Blumats going? Also everything cool with the Hydroguard along with the Z7. I am about three weeks out from starting with the Blumats. I just started with the Z 7 on the last irrigation.
Doing well man, my res I way cleaner with the Z7 I can say that 100%. I do have to slide my drip tubes forward and back once in a while now, they were clogging on me and that didn't start too happen before the Z7. But honestly I think it was building up from lack of that maintenance prior. Since you're just getting around to using the Z7, you will def see the difference in clarity in your res. Let me know how it goes man.

OkieBob

Hey all, I have ran Blumats on two previous grows. I absolutely loved them. My GF tried them and couldn’t keep them from flooding her pots. I’ve had friends that haven’t had good experiences with them. I ran mine with MC (MegaCrop).
I used a large Husky tote for my res with a large double stone bubbler with large air pump.
I used MC v1 at the time. It tended to separate if not kept moving.

Tips:
- follow setup instructions and soak accordingly.
- Top fed once a week with microbes
- after top feed to preferred saturation bleed and reset carrots
- scrub and clean res every 1-2 weeks
- bleed last in line and work your way back towards res
- reset carrots - open drip valve all the way until flowing freely. Then tighten back down till 1 drip hangs.

With that setup and regimen I have left a 6 plant 4x8 healthy and fed on 2 week runs out of town.
I did run the res out once but nothing suffered.

I ran in botanicare coco at the time.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hey all, I have ran Blumats on two previous grows. I absolutely loved them. My GF tried them and couldn’t keep them from flooding her pots. I’ve had friends that haven’t had good experiences with them. I ran mine with MC (MegaCrop).
I used a large Husky tote for my res with a large double stone bubbler with large air pump.
I used MC v1 at the time. It tended to separate if not kept moving.

Tips:
- follow setup instructions and soak accordingly.
- Top fed once a week with microbes
- after top feed to preferred saturation bleed and reset carrots
- scrub and clean res every 1-2 weeks
- bleed last in line and work your way back towards res
- reset carrots - open drip valve all the way until flowing freely. Then tighten back down till 1 drip hangs.

With that setup and regimen I have left a 6 plant 4x8 healthy and fed on 2 week runs out of town.
I did run the res out once but nothing suffered.

I ran in botanicare coco at the time.
Sounds simple enough thanks for posting. Every tip is appreciated. I am starting mine up in about three weeks. So by resetting the carrots once a week should also keep the lines pretty flushed out as well? That tubing that feeds the carrots is pretty tough as well. I pulled on a piece of it with the screw all the way down and it comes out flat until you squeeze it and it pops back into place. And just to be clear when you say reset the carrots you are talking about the valve on top of the drip line right? Not actually repositioning of the carrot itself.

OkieBob

Sounds simple enough thanks for posting. Every tip is appreciated. I am starting mine up in about three weeks. So by resetting the carrots once a week should also keep the lines pretty flushed out as well? That tubing that feeds the carrots is pretty tough as well. I pulled on a piece of it with the screw all the way down and it comes out flat until you squeeze it and it pops back into place. And just to be clear when you say reset the carrots you are talking about the valve on top of the drip line right? Not actually repositioning of the carrot itself.
It does keep the lines flushed. The MC v1 would tend to congeal at the pinch point so flushing the lines was good. Yes the valve on the top. I never pull the carrot out of the substrate once set. I do occasionally reposition the tube in the pinch point to keep the tube from staying closed.