Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I just dropped 8 mac x aaw (alien apple warp) in water. And 1 lucky charms s1, 1 mandarin cookies s1, and an A-Dub x cnc f2 in water. I've been holding onto that lucky charms bagseed for quite a while. It's kinda white looking too, but I'm going to be pretty stoked if it pops. I've searched for years and can't find LC. Thought I had a cut tracked down a while back, but they required me to have a rec license to get it, lol. That's funny, like most random people have one in their back pocket??? Wtf. Anyway gonna to be looking for males in the mac x aaw, females too, but I'm pretty sure there should be a nice frosty male in there. Been a while since I popped beans, I miss it.

Attachments

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
Damn, nice, guess I'll have to run some more CNC on the next run, but I've been thinking of hunting for some lemon terps in some of my other stuff. I have a DreamCatcher I crossed to CNC that smells awesome, should be done next week. I don't keep track of days in flower anymore so I can learn to judge them like a boss, it's been a learning experience for sure. I envy your moon rocks bro, they look FN delicious! My last harvest on the CNC was the loudest I've had in a while, overpowered the rest of the tent, the high was pretty good too. Looks as though you found some nice ones.👌

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn, nice, guess I'll have to run some more CNC on the next run, but I've been thinking of hunting for some lemon terps in some of my other stuff. I have a DreamCatcher I crossed to CNC that smells awesome, should be done next week. I don't keep track of days in flower anymore so I can learn to judge them like a boss, it's been a learning experience for sure. I envy your moon rocks bro, they look FN delicious! My last harvest on the CNC was the loudest I've had in a while, overpowered the rest of the tent, the high was pretty good too. Looks as though you found some nice ones.👌
Lol this thread has a cnc theme so far, lots of cnc floating around in here.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Thought I would put a couple pics of this gelato 41 clone revegging. I took my cuts a little late in flower, and it's going through the whole reveg thing. I've never seen one toss these huge single blades like this, they've gotta be 7-8" long off the main. There's a tight cluster full of calyx's and leaves a lil lower on the main. Might cure that shit up, lol. Anyway thought you guys might find it interesting as well. 20190610_230226.jpg20190610_230301.jpg

SSGrower

Average Grower
Thought I would put a couple pics of this gelato 41 clone revegging. I took my cuts a little late in flower, and it's going through the whole reveg thing. I've never seen one toss these huge single blades like this, they've gotta be 7-8" long off the main. There's a tight cluster full of calyx's and leaves a lil lower on the main. Might cure that shit up, lol. Anyway thought you guys might find it interesting as well. View attachment 9761View attachment 9762
She got a hormone inbalance.
That bit of normal growth looks new but cant quite tell, looks like it is in full on preflower?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya my last 10 of so reveg plants from winter to now have put extra emphasis on sex parts, and I'm not sure why to be honest. Had a male reveg that would not stop producing pollen for like 6 weeks, I'm surprised I didn't have some accidental pollination going on. You see the calyx's on the petiols on top? Haven't seen that before either, lol. But ya she is in the home stretch now, that is new normal growth. So she'll be back to normal soon.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So we're calling at a "climate" now? That's a nice way of saying it, lol. You guys see all the raids out in Cali in the last week? I seen one this morning.... Dude paid 40 grand for licensing, and had his temp license. Killed all his plants, cut the posts on his greenhouse so it collapsed. And when he told them he had a temp license, they told him " we don't care, we're here to kill your plants". Fucking sad man.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
So we're calling at a "climate" now? That's a nice way of saying it, lol. You guys see all the raids out in Cali in the last week? I seen one this morning.... Dude paid 40 grand for licensing, and had his temp license. Killed all his plants, cut the posts on his greenhouse so it collapsed. And when he told them he had a temp license, they told him " we don't care, we're here to kill your plants". Fucking sad man.
There is something to be said about OUTLAW LIFE! I never here about stuff like that on the news (fake). If he is legit hopefully he will have a case in court if he has the money to pursue it.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
There is something to be said about OUTLAW LIFE! I never here about stuff like that on the news (fake). If he is legit hopefully he will have a case in court if he has the money to pursue it.
I hope so too. But the reality is the poor dude probably spent all his money on licensing and his crop, that no longer exists. I think we either need to legalize across the board, and no more stupid rules to it. Or go back to illegal. It was better for a lot when it was illegal. But now days we're actually getting meds to a lot of people that need it. It's a double edged sword.