Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Oh man, she's gonna get freaky on you, lol. I can see it coming. You're going to make the one I'm growing now look shitty 😂. Can't wait to hear what you think of her rosin, she extracts really well. And the moonrocks... I'll have to see how much bho I get, but I would like at least 10 or so medium size. Probably do a mix of mendo breath and cnc sift. And mendo is a heavy hitter like I did not expect. I thought it would be similar to most cookie smoke, this shit caught me off guard, lol. Potent af in an indica way.
I dig freaky chicks...lol.I'd be happy to get her anywhere close to yours,circumstances considered and all...you do know your plant and I believe you when you say she has rebounded,but damn you got a beauty there. Mendo breath and CNC sift sound righteous for the sift cover.Do you dry sift,dry ice etc? I have a meager speedball silkscreen from Micheal's that I run my frosty trim over for my moonrocks sift.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I dig freaky chicks...lol.I'd be happy to get her anywhere close to yours,circumstances considered and all...you do know your plant and I believe you when you say she has rebounded,but damn you got a beauty there. Mendo breath and CNC sift sound righteous for the sift cover.Do you dry sift,dry ice etc? I have a meager speedball silkscreen from Micheal's that I run my frosty trim over for my moonrocks sift.
I don't know about 100% rebounded, but she's is packing resin on pretty good. I'm on day 81! I should be pulling her nugs out of a jar by now, lol.... I just use one of those shaker cans for sift, think you can buy them for like 20 bones on amazon. I load it with trim and drop a nickel in. I actually figured out a way to produce some really high quality sift with the can. After I drop the nickel in, I shake for no more than 2 min. If you over work it, you will have plant material in your sift. Everthing is frozen too, the can, the sift. Anyway there's still trichs on the trim when I'm done, and that goes to edibles. The last time I made sift was from cnc trim, I ended up with two piles this size from the trim off of a one ounce size plant. Stupid amount of sugar on her, lol. I think it was 12 or 14 grams, and I still made edibles with what was left on the trim. Btw I mentioned that your going to like her extracts. It's because of the flavor and the amount of resin she has. Her concentrates taste creamy on the inhale and straight up like a cookie on the exhale. You're going to be in for a treat. IMG_20181016_183342522.jpgIMG_20181017_182313493.jpg

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Alright you made me get up and do something here this morning. I had my shaker can in the freezer loaded with mendo breath trim. This was about a 3 minute shake with a nickel inside, I don't shake it very hard either. You can see I went a lil too far and pulled some plant material in the macro pics. And you can also see in the second pic where I placed my microscope for the macros, the lil rings.... But I'm not looking for pure pure sift for moonrocks, so I think we're going to be ok here. Zoom in on the pic with the leftover material, and you can see how much is left behind. Plenty to make edibles if you have a couple ounces of material. I love popping the bottom off of the shaker and seeing what's inside, like a kid in a candy store, lol. 20190601_083949.jpg20190601_084121.jpg20190601_084532.jpg20190601_084021.jpg20190601_084030.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Alright you made me get up and do something here this morning. I had my shaker can in the freezer loaded with mendo breath trim. This was about a 3 minute shake with a nickel inside, I don't shake it very hard either. You can see I went a lil too far and pulled some plant material in the macro pics. And you can also see in the second pic where I placed my microscope for the macros, the lil rings.... But I'm not looking for pure pure sift for moonrocks, so I think we're going to be ok here. Zoom in on the pic with the leftover material, and you can see how much is left behind. Plenty to make edibles if you have a couple ounces of material. I love popping the bottom off of the shaker and seeing what's inside, like a kid in a candy store, lol. View attachment 8461View attachment 8462View attachment 8464View attachment 8465View attachment 8466
Nice! I'm convinced. Going to look up those shaker cans now.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I'd definitely be interested in the sift screens.If you happen to produce some as you did with the seed cleaner.I'd surely grab one of those IF I had the need. I only chuck a few small nugs on a branch or two.
I'll let you know. I thought I would be making some by now, just hasn't worked out. I have all the materials sourced though, that's half of it right there.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So I blasted the wifi 43 live material last night. Had a few hiccups, but nothing major. Only pulled about 5 grams, but I think dry weight of the plant was closer to 20g rather than 30. Doing a test run was a good idea though for sure. I already want to upgrade to a closed loop system, lol. But I really dig the valves on this stainless tube. Close the bottom, open the top, fill with butane, close the top, and let soak for a min. Open the bottom and let it out into pyrex. Pretty simple and way safer than standing there holding a pvc pipe, lol..... This is some of the nicest resin I've seen in a while, has that pulled taffy consistency just from scraping it up and combining it. Here's a couple pics of a lil glob I'm quick purging on a hot plate so I can have a sample.20190603_195607.jpg20190603_195742.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So two lower branches fell off of cnc last saturday..... Not real sure of what happened. So I did what anyone would do, dry, trim, jar, etc. I took the trim and shook out a lil sift too. Literally a 15 second shake, and look at the color difference here. The darker pile is the same sift I made for moonrocks a few days back. Tastes so damn good I can already tell I'm going to have to use some self control when I have 20 or so grams of live sitting here, 😂. Good shit, cookie with a touch of chem on the inhale and creamy on the exhale. But ya if anyone knows what's up with branches falling off and stuff, let me know. 🤔

20190605_195547.jpg20190605_195405.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
They bent off? Or just broke? How'd the inside of the stem look? I'm super curious about this.
Lol that was my attempt at a sarcastic post, I cut them off because I'm getting a lil impatient to smoke some of this flower. I'm on day 86 now, it's like watching paint dry, lol. I went back and forth with whether or not I should post it. It's not your fault, it's mine. I've always had a hard time putting what I mean into text, it can be misconstrued so easy.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Lol that was my attempt at a sarcastic post, I cut them off because I'm getting a lil impatient to smoke some of this flower. I'm on day 86 now, it's like watching paint dry, lol. I went back and forth with whether or not I should post it. It's not your fault, it's mine. I've always had a hard time putting what I mean into text, it can be misconstrued so easy.
Well damn I missed that completely. Please don't hesitate next time, just do it! Regardless I laughed confused on how in the world lol...a well placed lol at the end of idk what happened would have kept me in the loop. Damn how did I miss that 🤣🤣

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
i have the same problem. happened to me right away. maybe 5-10 posts in when i registered here. lol its all good. what can ya do. life goes on.
They say communication is over half non verbal. Facial expressions, hand gestures, and body language make up for a greater percentage of communication than our words. I imagine almost everyone struggles getting their point across once in a while.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
A couple cnc picks. I'm still just a waitin over here, lol. Day 87, she is getting pretty close, these were taken a few days back. But I think at this point I'm going to wait until she's just right, I've waited this long already. Really wish I would have let gelato go another week, but at the time I thought I was moving plants out for the next batch. What are ya gonna do? Although I have decided the next batch of plants going in here are going to be as many mac x aaw seeds as I can fit in either 1/2 or 1 gallon pots. Thinking about doing the 1/2 gal (true half gal) pots with deep saucers, and bottom feeding in coco. I can pop more seeds if I do it this way..... Anyway heres cnc, I've been playing with the pot on my light for a couple weeks. I have it down to about 45% now. It seems the more I turn it down the more frost she puts on. I'm getting better at taking pics with the light on too. I think, lol. 20190605_072128.jpg20190606_073647.jpg20190606_073724.jpg20190606_201208.jpg20190606_201213.jpg20190606_201511.jpg